1986: An Imagineering Competition - HYPE THREAD

tcool123

Trying to come up with ideas for a Christmas list to give my parents because as much as they love me they're not the best with gifts or knowing my taste in clothing.

So now I come to y'all what has caught of your eyes this holiday season?

So far I just have the new Hyrule Warriors game, and would love to here some suggestions from everyone :D

TheOriginalTiki

Trying to come up with ideas for a Christmas list to give my parents because as much as they love me they're not the best with gifts or knowing my taste in clothing.

So now I come to y'all what has caught of your eyes this holiday season?

So far I just have the new Hyrule Warriors game, and would love to here some suggestions from everyone :D
Magic Candle Company. I've been using their wax melts all year and they're legitimately amazing

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
On Wednesday, Disney Jeopardy returns! See you on the boards.

spacemt354

Chili's
Can I just say Baby Yoda going to school was adorable? Another solid episode...am very curious what direction this cloning is going in...are they jumping ahead to Snoke? Are they going in a different direction than the sequel trilogy? I mean there are like 25 years until those begin, so it's possible this can play with a post-ROTJ storyline that drags out the Empire further ala Legends

PerGron

That’s too bad, he’s one of my absolute favorites (yah, mostly for the animal kingdom thing).

I got to meet him and got his autograph at Animal Kingdom a few years back for a meet and greet on Earth Day and it was so cool to just talk to him about how much I adore animal kingdom. He didn’t give me a job though 😐

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Easily one of the best Imagineers there ever was.
I'd give him a hearty salute, but Disney never paid for me to be able to move again. Luckily, the strobe light shining on me will make it LOOK like I'm saluting!
But for real, one of the best since Walt. He will be missed.

In happier news, out boy @PerGron killing it as always on YouTube with a new video on his channel!

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Players, this is your 24-hour call.
Tomorrow, Disney Jeopardy returns for its 3rd episode!

The game will begin at the agreed-upon time (12 PM EST/9 AM PST).​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom