1900 Park Fare Dinner ADR

Stellajack

Premium Member
Original Poster

For those of you who have done the 1900 Park Fare Dinner w/Cinderella and Prince, how difficult is it to get an ADR? Thanks in advance.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I have never had a problem. We've always gotten the ressies there. When we called 180 days out and now hopefully it will be the same at 90 days out. Dinner is with Cinderella and the Prince and the Step Sisters and Mother who are hilarious!! We've done both bfast and dinner and loved both!! As previously stated - it is much easier then CRT.

jason976

I just called yesterday for our trip in May. We got our 7:00 p.m. reservations for 4 with no problem. We just entered the 90 day window yesterday so I'm sure it didn't hurt that I called early.

derncare

We are going at the end of March and I called to make reservations and all of them are gone. After calling back everyday for 5 days, I finally squeezed into one at 8:25pm. My 2.5 year old is going to be asleep for it probably! lol So I wouldn't wait too long past the 90 day window. Good luck!

WDWNeighbor

I am sure most of you are probably aware of this, but sometimes there are cancellations 45 days out since that is when the balance of Disney vacation packages are due. So you can always try then.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
For those of you who have done the 1900 Park Fare Dinner w/Cinderella and Prince, how difficult is it to get an ADR? Thanks in advance.

As long as you make the ADR 90 days out - you won't have any problem. It's a great meal and one of my favorite (and best imo) character dining experiences!! But call as soon as you can. It's way easier to get one here then at CRT but the earlier you call, the better off you'll be. Enjoy! :wave:

DisneyJunkie

My last WDW trip, I booked it in December and the trip was for the end of January. It was no problem at all getting an ADR for 1900 Park Fare. Actually, I believe I made the ADR for that particular place within a week or two of our trip, after we talked and talked and changed some of the places we wanted to eat at.

As far as the experience is concerned, it's good for the little kids with the characters making time for them all for signing books and taking pictures. But foodwise.....other than the Strawberry Soup.......the dinner buffet wasn't very good at all.

DisneyJoe

1900 Park Fare is one of our favorite places for both breakfast and dinner; we love the food and the atmosphere.

I only had trouble getting an ADR once, and that was during a May trip and it was for the same day.

Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom