180 days out

Andrew Appleby

Original Poster
We're booked to go on 16th Aug so our dining window opens 17th Feb. When we log on will we be able to book for the wholes stay (14 nights at POFQ) or will we need to go in each day?

Thanks

LavaLiz

As a Walt Disney World resort guest, you can book dining up to 10 days past when your 180 day window opens, so you'll be able to make most, but not all of your reservations when your dining window opens. That sounds like such a lovely stay. Enjoy some beignets for me!!

Andrew Appleby

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the quick response. We should get most of our bookings in with a first pass on 17th and then just need to do 1 or 2 more later that week then.

And we most certainly will enjoy the beignets! My wife and I stayed at the FQ for our honeymoon (and first visit to the world) in 2011 and will be returning there this time with 2 little people in tow for their first visit. We're all extremely excited!

LavaLiz

Thanks so much for the quick response. We should get most of our bookings in with a first pass on 17th and then just need to do 1 or 2 more later that week then.

And we most certainly will enjoy the beignets! My wife and I stayed at the FQ for our honeymoon (and first visit to the world) in 2011 and will be returning there this time with 2 little people in tow for their first visit. We're all extremely excited!

Happy to help! That is SO sweet about honeymooning and now going back with your little ones. Thanks for sharing. I got all the Disney magic warm and fuzzies over here :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom