What you could do with your Disney Monorail toy

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
I plan on something like that some day, only I won't mix WDW with DL. :lol:

(hehehe, I picked up my first monorail this last trip :) along with the Contemporary and Polynesian)

That is TOOO COOL THOUGH!!!

Horizons1

Now i know what to do with all the monorail stuff im getting for Christmas,but i gotta find that red monorail.I didnt even know there was a red one yet.:brick:

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by Horizons1
Now i know what to do with all the monorail stuff im getting for Christmas,but i gotta find that red monorail.I didnt even know there was a red one yet.:brick:

The red one was the first one they came out with... I don't think they make it anymore. The only place I can think you might be able to find it is on eBay.

WDW1971

I just returned from WDW. I didn't even know there were models available for the monorail until this trip. I didn't buy one, but I plan to. When my wife and I get a new larger home in a few years, I will start my collection/display. The Crouse' display got my mind thinkin'!!!

I love those monorail toys. unfortunatley i dont have one but hope on picking one up sooner or later. i dont know if mine is going to be that big butt it will be a decent size. Wut all atractions do they have for it. (Polynesian, Contemperary?????)

WDW1971

Originally posted by TiggersPooh
Great now I want that! Oh wait can we say CHRISTMAS MONEY?????? LOL does anyone know the cost? where to buy them? thanks

You can get them all over WDW. Here's a price list. I took a digital pic of the list for my own reference! :lol:

WDW1971

Ok...why can't I attach an image? I keep trying and I can't see it!

Attachments

• price list.jpg
    price list.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 344

orangefan15

That looks so cool...now I'm sorry I didn't buy some monorail stuff when I was just down there....oh well, provides a reason to go again:)

Monorail Lime

I like my monorail setup in my Vista Way apartment better. The hotels and stuff weren't out yet (maybe SE was, I don't remember) so I made all the buildings on the resort loop myself. The Contemporary was represented by the box from a 24 pack of Budweiser and a pyramid of bottles made the finest Cinderella's Castle ever. I wish I could find the pictures...

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by Monorail Lime
I like my monorail setup in my Vista Way apartment better. The hotels and stuff weren't out yet (maybe SE was, I don't remember) so I made all the buildings on the resort loop myself. The Contemporary was represented by the box from a 24 pack of Budweiser and a pyramid of bottles made the finest Cinderella's Castle ever. I wish I could find the pictures...

Mr. Monorail (Craig) went all out to make replicas of the Poly and Grand Flo before they came out with those... he's also painted a bunch of trains Lime for people (the real lime) and detailed 'em to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom