Expedition Everest effects status watch

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just got off Everest at the CM preview and it didn't look like the Yeti animatronic was in the building... they could've just had the strobes off and it was too dark to see, but none of us could see a yeti in the building.
While I would normally never say this...take a flash picture if you can. The yeti has been removed before and it would be great to have photographic evidence of this.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My friend just rode it and turned his flashlight on and it is for sure gone, will try and take a flash picture next time I go on.
Much appreciated. It would be great to be able to post a picture of a yetiless cavern every time someone repeats the long-debunked rumor that the entire mountain has to be taken apart to get the yeti out.

Rod Serling

Slow motion videos also need a lot more light in normal circumstances.
The light from the flash wasn't even near enough to make a dent in seeing inside the building when it was so dark. Tried several ways. If I had a DSLR with a big flash that I could bring on I would. Occam's Razor would suggest that the strobes are out and were the least of the maintenence team's concern when having to get an idle park up an running in 2 weeks, as much as I hope for a yeti fix.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The light from the flash wasn't even near enough to make a dent in seeing inside the building when it was so dark. Tried several ways. If I had a DSLR with a big flash that I could bring on I would. Occam's Razor would suggest that the strobes are out and were the least of the maintenence team's concern when having to get an idle park up an running in 2 weeks, as much as I hope for a yeti fix.
I appreciate the effort.

Pepper's Ghost

The will probably use “projection mapping” to “fix” the yeti.
Bite thy tongue!!
never.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom