15 February 2003 Site Update: Mission Space Capsule interior photo

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Testtrack321
***** *****!!!! I WANNA RIDE NOW!!!!

MAKE WAY ESINER!!!

Well, I understand your energy, can ya tone down the language? There are kids that visit this friendly little Disney site. :)

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by DisneyWonders07
lol well I just can't wait until the ride actually OPENS. I'm going to Disney on April 12th, do you think it will be open by then?

Um...no. Probably not. One car on one centrifuge is done...we have a while...

Main Street USA

Awesome pic, Steve! Thanks so much.

It amazes me that some of you are criticizing the video screens and lack of movement within the cabins, when you still don't have any idea what exactly it's going to be. We can all speculate that it's looks like a video game, but do you really think that the result of a 200,000,000 dollar ride would produce that result?

Give me a freakin' break!:rolleyes:

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Main Street USA

It amazes me that some of you are criticizing the video screens and lack of movement within the cabins, when you still don't have any idea what exactly it's going to be. We can all speculate that it's looks like a video game, but do you really think that the result of a 200,000,000 dollar ride would produce that result?

Give me a freakin' break!:rolleyes:

Well said MSU!

dxwwf3

Originally posted by figment99 .

BTW, anyone know where each "officer", such as the pilot, navigator, etc, sits in that row? [/B]

This is not a M:S bash by any means, in fact I am just excited about the ride as anybody and I am excited to see another great thrill/e-ride in WDW. But I am a little worried about all of this pilot, navigator, etc... stuff. I am sort of different from alot of people I guess but when I go on a ride I dont really don't want to do anything except sit there and enjoy. (Of course MIB and to a lesser extent Buzz Lightyear are exceptions but those are different). So I remember hearing that if you sit there and do nothing that the "computer" will do whatever you have to do for you but if that could be confirmed I would feel better. The thing I am thinking about is because of the single rider line, you dont want somebody you dont know "ruining" the ride for you because they decided not to do their "job" on the ride. I hope everyone understands what I am saying and its not really as big a deal as I may be making it out to be but I am just curious. Thanks.

Invero

Steve... wow... WOW... Not just an impossible picture... but a *GOOD* impossible picture.

I gotta say... YOU ROCK... And, Thank you... You really make this site shine above all others with your dedication and hard work. I think I speak on behalf of everyone here with a heartfelt THANK YOU for being cutting edge. :)

The_CEO

Steve, I just really want to say you REALLY can pull through when you can.. The picture is amazing. Thankyou for sharing!!!:wave:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Testtrack321
I WANNA RIDE NOW!!!!

MAKE WAY ESINER!!!
E-I-S-N-E-R. I know we don't like that guy but at least spell his name right.

Cool pics, Steve! Once again, we see why this is THE site for Disney.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by dxwwf3
This is not a M:S bash by any means, in fact I am just excited about the ride as anybody and I am excited to see another great thrill/e-ride in WDW. But I am a little worried about all of this pilot, navigator, etc... stuff. I am sort of different from alot of people I guess but when I go on a ride I dont really don't want to do anything except sit there and enjoy. (Of course MIB and to a lesser extent Buzz Lightyear are exceptions but those are different). So I remember hearing that if you sit there and do nothing that the "computer" will do whatever you have to do for you but if that could be confirmed I would feel better. The thing I am thinking about is because of the single rider line, you dont want somebody you dont know "ruining" the ride for you because they decided not to do their "job" on the ride. I hope everyone understands what I am saying and its not really as big a deal as I may be making it out to be but I am just curious. Thanks.

The computer will, indeed, do your work for you if you decide to be lazy--but the interactiveness really amplifies the overall experience! Gotta have fun! I think in the wake of Columbia, especially, Disney would not dare open such a ride that would allow guests to blow up their shuttles...that would be VERY tasteless.

mikebrakes

Originally posted by Sansaarai
The monitors and controls move toward you once the ride is engaged.

Thanks for the post. They looked kind of far away to me.:lol:

(I just looked at he photo. Didn't read it.)

I was wondering how you were supposed to use the controls. Your arms would have to extended all the way out. Didn't seem comfortable.

Jacks Sally

WoW!!!!!!!
Great Pics!!!!
I'm so excited about this ride:sohappy:

I was wondering about the monitors and controls too
I read that they move up but when they do it looks
like there will be no room for your legs

Maybe it's just me:veryconfu

*~JS

Justin

Thanks for the update/pictures Steve!

The ride looks great and those pods are heavily detailed, im hoping for this to open soon and cant wait to figure out quite what the ride is! even though we talk about it all the time i cant quite understand! :lol:

Thanks alot! looks great :)

AndyMagic

I am SPEECHLESS!! Steve... you are the BEST!! Any chance this thing will be open by June 29th when I go down there? I sure hope so!

Seano846

Its kinda funny that in the last month there has been a backlash against Mission: Space on WDWmagic. I remember when everyone was drooling over this ride.

How about the "people" on N E T C O T?, Welcome back:rolleyes:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I seem to remember that the topic of this post is Mission: Space, NOT ____________.

Well, you seem to be having a good time flaming us over there...:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom