14 Disneyland churros you have to try this holiday season - OCR/SCNG

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
>>

Disneyland​

• 1) Holiday Cookie Churro topped with crushed ginger snaps and holiday spices with vanilla dipping sauce (Town Square Churro Cart)
  • 2) Chocolate-Cinnamon Churro rolled in hot chocolate powder (Sleeping Beauty Castle Hub Churro Cart)
  • 3) Churro Funnel Cake à la Mode topped with dulce de leche gelato, cinnamon sugar, toffee candy and caramel (Golden Horseshoe)
  • 4) Churro Funnel Cake topped with cinnamon sugar, caramel, toffee candy and whipped cream (Stage Door Cafe)
  • 5) Bride Churro dressed in vanilla and sugar (New Orleans Square Churro Cart)
  • 6) Groom Churro dressed in dark and milk chocolate (Critter Country Churro Cart)
  • 7) Pink Coconut Churro with chocolate marshmallow creme dipping sauce (Tomorrowland Churro Cart)

Disney California Adventure​

• 8) Chocolate-Pecan Churro topped with maple glaze, toasted pecans, and chocolate drizzle (Willie’s Churro Cart on Buena Vista Street)
  • 9) Peppermint Churro coated with crushed candy canes and drizzled with chocolate and vanilla icing (Grizzly Peak Churro Cart)
  • 10) Chocolate-Hazelnut-Strawberry Churro drizzled with chocolate-hazelnut and strawberry sauces (Hollywood Land Churro Cart)
  • 11) Pineapple-Coconut Ration spiral churro dipped in a coconut-flavored glaze and sprinkled with toasted coconut (Terran Treats in Avengers Campus)
  • 12) Cherry-Chocolate Churro rolled in crushed chocolate cookies and topped with cherry glaze and chocolate chips (Cozy Cone Motel)
  • 13) Dusted Gingerbread Churro with sweet gingerbread crumbles drizzled with vanilla frosting and finished with Christmas chocolates (Goofy’s Churro Cart near Goofy’s Sky School)
  • 14) Churro Toffee Cold Brew Latte with cinnamon sugar, vanilla bean and almond milk topped with whipped cream and churro toffee pieces (A Twist on Tradition marketplace booth)<<

TP2000

Maybe it's me, but most of those sound gorpy and gross. Someone is trying too hard to make flavored churros a thing.

That said... A churro dipped in Nutella (or "chocolate-hazelnut" as they call it) sounds divine. But above they seem to ruin it by also drizzling on fake strawberry sauce.

Just offer a churro laced with Nutella. I'd pony up for a Magic Key for that!

DrAlice

Maybe it's me, but most of those sound gorpy and gross. Someone is trying too hard to make flavored churros a thing.

That said... A churro dipped in Nutella (or "chocolate-hazelnut" as they call it) sounds divine. But above they seem to ruin it by also drizzling on fake strawberry sauce.

Just offer a churro laced with Nutella. I'd pony up for a Magic Key for that!
Doesn't matter, you won't be able to get them unless you mobile order them at 7:30am. :p

DrAlice

P.S. Once you've had the traditional Spanish churros with chocolate, nothing else will seem right. :D

1636144252049.png

Figments Friend

I personally find the churros sold at the Parks to be vastly overrated.
I tried one once...and it was dry and had no taste to it.
Felt and tasted like chewing sawdust.
It was disappointing.

I have had 'real churros' at my local Mexican resturant and they are amazingly good.
Chewy in the center, perfectly crisp on the outside...and taste good just on their own.
The chocolate and caramel dipping sauces really take it to another level.
So. Much. Yum.

-

Parteecia

I personally find the churros sold at the Parks to be vastly overrated.
I tried one once...and it was dry and had no taste to it.
Felt and tasted like chewing sawdust.
It was disappointing.

I have had 'real churros' at my local Mexican resturant and they are amazingly good.
Chewy in the center, perfectly crisp on the outside...and taste good just on their own.
The chocolate and caramel dipping sauces really take it to another level.
So. Much. Yum.

-
I had my best churro ever at DL. Two friends and I had just left the HM near closing time when a CM hopped in front of us and offered us each a free fresh hot churro. Free tastes delicious.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom