14 days to go should I do magic band

stalkingmickey

I haven't even bought tickets yet but only will be buying two day hopper passes. I have read mixed reviews on using the bands and taking time out of their vacation to fix the bugs. IDK I am do divided on this!!!!

luv

I wouldn't. Not worth the headaches if something goes wrong. To me, anyway.

Good luck with your decision, which I think will be to get the band...and if so, good luck with the band!

Upvote 0

docdebbi

we just ordered ours, personally I can't wait to use them. ability to have FP without someone running is a plus. but I am finding very limited choices for FP+ while trying to book them. interesting. that many people know to do this already? surprising

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

The others going on the Sept trip with us ( staying at a different resort ) have received their bands and we don't have the option yet, so it's going to be interesting to compare our days to see if theres much of a difference in the Disney experience.

Upvote 0

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I think I have decided to just go the old way....I don't have time to be standing at guest relations. I will wait until they have figured the system out and it doesn't waste my time while in Disney.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I think I have decided to just go the old way....I don't have time to be standing at guest relations. I will wait until they have figured the system out and it doesn't waste my time while in Disney.
I have no interest in trying them for my upcoming trip. Time wasted at guest relations while they work the bugs out of their test will drive me crazy. The bands will get rolled out to everyone at some point after the bugs are gone and I will get them then.

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

We just added the FP+ to our upcoming trip in Sept. Figured we would at least get on some of our favorite attractions with which we hope is a guarantee. But who know's? Could be a pain in the . My question is, if we have have magic bands, can we/do we still get key cards? My inlaws will need these, as they will not want to wear a magic band.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

We just added the FP+ to our upcoming trip in Sept. Figured we would at least get on some of our favorite attractions with which we hope is a guarantee. But who know's? Could be a pain in the . My question is, if we have have magic bands, can we/do we still get key cards? My inlaws will need these, as they will not want to wear a magic band.
Yes, at the moment everyone is getting both a magicband and a keycard if they are participating in the test.

Upvote 0

J&Gmom

We leave wdw tomorrow and we were in the test at the Contemporary. We did not have one problem and the extra parade and firework passes are wonderful. Do it!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

we just ordered ours, personally I can't wait to use them. ability to have FP without someone running is a plus. but I am finding very limited choices for FP+ while trying to book them. interesting. that many people know to do this already? surprising

That is the thing that is worrying me about this. I am afraid like dining unless you book an attraction at the first day of your window it might be a nightmare.

Upvote 0

mhaftman7

That is the thing that is worrying me about this. I am afraid like dining unless you book an attraction at the first day of your window it might be a nightmare.

I did not schedule a single attraction ahead of time for the last day of our trip. I easily set them up the night before.

Upvote 0

mhaftman7

But that is also with a limited amount of people using the system. If it stays like that then it will be great.

That's why you set up what you want to do ahead of time. The first for days of fast passes were setup and before we got there. You don't just go in and pick what time you want. You have to pick the attractions, choose an itinerary of those attractions, and then you can try to change the times later, but they are based on availability.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom