100 years pins

disneytati

Original Poster
Does anybody there know anything about those magic pins that are going to be sold at WDW during the celebration? The ones that light up? What exactly do they do? I heard they light up during some atractions. Does anyone have any details about it? :confused:

Maria

There is another thread called "100 year of magic pins" somewhere on this board that discussed about those pins. Check it out! :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
The Sorcerer Hat pin is just a light up pin but not an interactive pin. The light up interactive pins will be sold during the 100 Years of Magic Celebration.

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
The Sorcerer Hat pin is just a light up pin but not an interactive pin. The light up interactive pins will be sold during the 100 Years of Magic Celebration.

How will the interactive pins work?? Do they lite up when you get near a certain attraction?

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Accourding to what I have heard from Disney, you have the pin and when you encounter certain parts of attractions, shows, parades and night time spectaculars, the pins will light up. I don't really know how this works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom