100 years of magic theme song???

DisneyTwin

Original Poster
Does anybody out there know if there is going to be a main "theme" for the Birthday celebration like Remember the Magic and Celebrate the Future? If so, is it available to be heard/downloaded anywhere? Any info at all, thanx!!!

Kevin

Very good question. I think there is. I read somewhere that the 4 parades are going to share a bit of similar music.

Tapestry2000

I also wonder if they're going to release a CD with the 100 Years of Magic music on it :) I'd like to hear what the new Tapestry of Dreams (formerly Tapestry of Nations) music will sound like. It's composed by the same guy, so it should be excellent! :D

wdwcrazy

I think the theme song for the whole celebation will be Share a Dream Come True. There will be 4 new songs for each of the parades. I think they're going to keep most of the ToN music because it's so popular! :D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I didn't even think there was going to be one for the Millennium Celebration till I picked up the CD down there, so check it out when the celebration begins.

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I didn't even think there was going to be one for the Millennium Celebration till I picked up the CD down there, so check it out when the celebration begins.

I loved the music they had at EPCOT during the millenium celibration. it was inspiring :D

sillyspook13

The theme song for the celebration is "Share a Dream Come True". All four new parades will have this new music. I really like this music. It was composed by Gavin Greenway, the composer of the Tapestry of Nations music. The only place I have found where you can hear the music is in the background of the celebration preview videos at www.disney.go.com.

The music for Tapestry will be changed a little to incorporate the new music, but the "waaalllaaaa"s are staying. :rolleyes: ;)

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by sillyspook13
The theme song for the celebration is "Share a Dream Come True". All four new parades will have this new music. I really like this music. It was composed by Gavin Greenway, the composer of the Tapestry of Nations music. The only place I have found where you can hear the music is in the background of the celebration preview videos at www.disney.go.com.

The music for Tapestry will be changed a little to incorporate the new music, but the "waaalllaaaa"s are staying. :rolleyes: ;)

You can hear the music in the background of the videos? Cool :) Is the music in the background of all the celebration videos on the site?

The "waaalllaaa's" are staying? Oh goody!!!!!

*walks out singing "Way-lah, oh may la weh-la" and bowing to people as she leaves* ^o^

wdwmaniac

I think in there new commercial for the 100 years they sing part of the theme-song. And when they release the CD will it only be able to get at WDW. or will you be able to buy at Disney Store or on line?

DisJosh

Originally posted by wdwmaniac
I think in there new commercial for the 100 years they sing part of the theme-song. And when they release the CD will it only be able to get at WDW. or will you be able to buy at Disney Store or on line?

You saw a 100YOM commercial?! I havent seen anything except for the halmark snow globe commercials.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
We should be seeing more of the 100 Years of Magic commercials around the month of October. I have only seen the Hallmark snow globe commercial.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom