100 Years of Magic Consumer Site Launched

popkid

Original Poster

www.DisneyWorld.com has launched the 100 Years of Magic consumer site, which features a look into the new attractions and parades and offers a "virtual pin" for guests to collect each time. the new site features a new "spotlight" area (the first is on Walt Disney).

mightyduck

Originally posted by popkid

www.DisneyWorld.com has launched the 100 Years of Magic consumer site, which features a look into the new attractions and parades and offers a "virtual pin" for guests to collect each time. the new site features a new "spotlight" area (the first is on Walt Disney).

Thanks, popkid!

mightyduck

For the millennium celebration, Disney crafted a squillion pins to be purchased and traded, creating a whole new sport in the parks. You can buy lanyards to display the pins on and trade with others....anyway, they have now extended that to new pins for the 100 years celebration, and the website has "virtual" pins to feed into the frenzy...

DanStat

Yeah..I have been sucked into the "Pin Vortex". I don't have many..but I am looking forward to extending my collection!

;)

WDWFanatic

Did you read about the special pins that will illuminate during parades or fireworks? That is going to be awsome. From the pic it looks like they are twice the size of a nametag.

Attachments

• pluto08a.gif
    pluto08a.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 210

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom