10/29-11/3 Trip Report With ??

Gonna Try to make this short......

Attendees: Dearest Fiancée (got engaged at Disney last December) and myself

Arrived at WL at 10:30 AM and attempted early check in. Inquired about upgrade availability to Concierge. I could not go to our reg room..it was not ready but if I upgraded, the concierge room was ready. Peanut Butter and Jelly and wine for all!!!!

Villa's view room. Nice as always. Headed to MK at around Noon.
All is well at the MK, BTMR was down for rehab, but had a good time none the less. This was our 5th trip in 2 years and we are going again Thanksgiving weekend so this trip was all about MNSSHP.

QUESTION 1: What is the origination of the Turkey Leg. And what do they do with the remains of the turkey????

Returned to WL around 6pm and enjoyed Game Stew (yummy) PBJ and wine from concierge as a snack to tie us over until our 9:30 PM Hoop-de-doo. HDD was empty tonight. Maybe 15 tables 50 people max. We left right before cherry cobbler.

Day 2(Halloween)
Enjoyed continental breakfast and made a quick trip to MGM. Today was all about resting up for a late night in MK for the MNSSHP. ToT was a mess our whole trip. We went to MGM 3 times and every time stand-by was 50-60 minutes and fast pass was no bargain. I think only 1 tower was running. Did RnRRC, GMR, spent an hour in 1 mans dream, and headed back to WL to get into costume for the party. My fiancée an I make Halloween a regular trip as we (she) loves making the costumes. Previously I had be Pinocchio and she the blue fairy and this year I was Peter Pan and she was Wendy. The MNSSHP was more crowded than previous years, We spent an hour on the WL dock waiting for a boat (along with 1000 other people. But once inside all was well. Got plenty of candy, watched the fireworks show go off with a bunch of hitches, and watched the Headless Horseman and the parade. Got back to the WL at 2pm. The park is SOOOOOOO cool if you stay until just about everybody is gone.

QUESTION 2: Why must people duck under the ropes to cross the street when they know they are not supposed to? I really wished one of them would have gotten hit by the horse because of their stupidity.

Day 3
A quick stop at EPCOT. Did anybody else LOVE the Sangria Flan near Canada. YUMMY. Had a few beers and some wine and then headed over to MGM to catch the Parade and dinner at Sci-Fi. In all my trips this was the first time watching the Stars in Motor cars parade. It was nice but something is missing, not sure what. First time at the Sci-Fi as well. LOVED the atmosphere I just wish that the "movie" was longer. Couldn't they show 1 short movie, a couple of cartoons and trailers. Also they really should have a swing set in there. Every drive in I ever went to had a swing set. Food was good, drank a few too many beers but........ Headed over to Fantasmic. Line was long, got a good seat and show is always excellent.

Day 4
Last full day. Started at MK. Held the invisible rope for Merlin in front of the Carousel. Then went on a tour of the MK resorts. Went to the Poly and walked around, went to the GF and did the same. We will be honeymooning there in May so I wanted to check out Victoria and Alberts as I want to do the Chefs table. Then went to the Contemporary and headed back to the WL (about 3:30PM) We has PS for Le Cellier and we wanted to do M:S and test track before dinner (After dinned would have been a mistake). LOVED M:S, wish they had some "mars" after ride. You arrive at mars and then you leave.

Question 3: Gary Sinese looked HORRIBLE. His eyes have either had work done or need work done

Had dinner at Le Cellier. I got upset because we had 7PM PS and got there at 6:50, while a couple who had 6:20 PS got there at the same time (THEY MISSED THEIR PS!!!!) and they were seated before us. We waited 30 minutes. The food was excellent. I had the aged steak and added a lobster tail. I had like 6 Molson Ice, so I was looped. Went outside and watched the show and had some Sangria Flan (OK 2!!!!) and went home(WL) to bed.

Day 5 (Flight home was at 5:15PM)
Had our continental breakfast and checked out (*sniff*sniff*) headed to Epcot to hit Mouse Gear and some rides. I got picked to [play King Arthur with the showcase Players. Hammed it up and loved it. Hit mouse Gear and saw Francis the Robot and the person behind Francis. As I was standing by the door inside I notice a girl talking to herself into her 'cup" with headsets on. I looked out the door and saw the Robot talking to a little boy. MAGIC RUINED!!!!!!!!! She saw me and realized I knew and smiled and gave me a sticker and moved into the store to pretend to shop. Then the robot came into the store and talked with the kids. Headed to the airport with no issues. Ended up sitting next to a Disney Store employee for a store near where I live. She is a bigger Disney nut than I am and is trying to talk me into working at her store part time for the perks (50% off room rates, 20% off meals, etc) Thinking about it, but time is tight.

That's the report. Only 1 mission not accomplished this trip. I could not find PUSH the talking trashcan But there is always Thanksgiving.

Have a great day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom