1 - One Sentence Competition, Season Five Episode 3

tcool123

I will not accept Once Upon a Time slander. 😉 It’s not the best show but it’s a guilty pleasure of mine lol
As it is mine hence why I felt so strongly about it. I love it, but it was so mismanaged season 4 and onwards 😭

@D Hindley should I tell him about the physical challenges? Or do you want to? :p

I don't know all of D's plan, but should be nice and simple
Uh oh physical Id live to see how that works in a forum setting 😂

pix

Thank you, @Pi on my Cake, for that lovely introduction! :inlove:

After all the teasing & hype & memes, I am genuinely as surprised as you are to learn that I am suddenly hosting the...

ONE SENTENCE COMPETITION
SEASON 5
EPISODE 3

enhance

Welcome to the latest installment of the One Sentence Competition!
hosted by @D Hindley (with occasional guest host @Pi on my Cake maybe, we'll see what happens there :p, THIS IS ALL SO SUDDEN!)

For newcomers to these forums (or older players needing a reminder), the One Sentence Competition (the OSC) is the simplest game we have! Each round lasts a few days at most. You do not need to sign up. You do not need to play in every round. There are no teams.

There are simply…the sentences!

Think of it like a brainstorming elevator pitch.

This time around we will be focusing entirely on Disney’s Castle Parks. Each challenge will visit a new land. This is a simple, familiar, accessible theme for newcomers and old-timers alike.

Every proposal with automatically receive one point. Acting as judge, I will reward the top entries for each challenge with gold, silver & bronze medals worth 3-1 more points. Points will accumulate throughout the game, until I announce the final sentence.

The game begins at noon (EST) on August 5th! See ya there!

Previous Episodes
Season 5, Episode 2
Season 5, Episode 1
Season 4, Episode 4
Season 4, Episode 3
Season 4, Episode 2
Season 4, Episode 1
Season 3, Episode 4
Season 3, Episode 3
Season 3, Episode 2
Season 3, Episode 1
Season 2

I feel slightly betrayed that this didn't come on the first like had been teased. we went with 1 this whole time. I was so ready for it tomorrow.

D Hulk

View attachment 488264

Oh, so that's what this thread was for... 😆 ... I'm gonna have to prioritize on SYWTBAI, but I'll try to be active in this game as well! OSC is always fun!
Sign me up! Mostly focusing on SYWTBA but I’ll try to be active here as well!
SIGN ME UP!
I'll be playing! (Other than rounds I'm maybe adding some chaos too ;) )
Sure, I'd be up for this.
If it’s anything like how it was back when I remembered it, I cant wait to play and join the fray 😁

The game has remained simple all these seasons right? Its not like on of those shows that got needlessly convoluted and confusing as time went on. Like say Once Upon a Time 👀🤭
I might pop in and out.
i wana play how do i play?
Did someone say One Sentence Competition!?

Count me in!
Welcome to the game, everybody! Glad to see such enthusiasm for what has always been a really fun competition.

Challenge One will begin on August 5th (when the clock strikes midnight EST). Until then we can engage in some discussion questions, or even a Practice Prompt if anyone is interested.

DAILY DISCUSSION QUESTION
Of all the Disney Parks in the world that you haven’t been to, which one would you most like to visit?

I’ll answer first. Oddly for a Disney fan, my blind spot is Walt Disney World; I’ve been to all the other parks worldwide. And among Florida’s parks, Animal Kingdom intrigues me the most. It looks like the most unique park which has no counterpart anywhere else. The level of realistic detail I’ve seen in photos reminds me of DisneySea. The park’s ideas, the way it carries its theme of man coexisting with nature, looks unparalleled.

JokersWild

Welcome to the game, everybody! Glad to see such enthusiasm for what has always been a really fun competition.

Challenge One will begin on August 5th (when the clock strikes midnight EST). Until then we can engage in some discussion questions, or even a Practice Prompt if anyone is interested.

Of all the Disney Parks in the world that you haven’t been to, which one would you most like to visit?

I’ll answer first. Oddly for a Disney fan, my blind spot is Walt Disney World; I’ve been to all the other parks worldwide. And among Florida’s parks, Animal Kingdom intrigues me the most. It looks like the most unique park which has no counterpart anywhere else. The level of realistic detail I’ve seen in photos reminds me of DisneySea. The park’s ideas, the way it carries its theme of man coexisting with nature, looks unparalleled.
Kind of situational, but right now I’d say Tokyo. I’m literally 4ish hours away, and currently on summer vacation, and it’s killing me that there’s a pandemic preventing me from going. Hopefully soon....

mickeyfan5534

I mean... Tokyo DIsneySea is objectively the correct answer

Outbound

DisneySea and Paris.

NigelChanning

Tokyo DisneySea

NigelChanning

What specific aspect of DisneySea intrigues you the most?
Where do I start!

The obvious answer would be theming. Each land is extremely immersive and beautiful and sets DisneySea apart from other Disney parks.

My second answer would be how the Park blends classic attractions into the theming of the ports. For example, ToT and Soarin’ are both different from other iterations and fit so perfectly into their respective lands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom