1 day, 1 park, no attractions, where would you go?

1 day, 1 park, no attractions, where would you go?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Epcot

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Hotel (Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, etc.)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

shakes20

Original Poster
If you only had one day to visit a park or resort in WDW, but could not visit any attraction, which park or resort would you spend a day at? You can start from rope drop to closing but you can not go to a ride or to a theater, just be inside the park (that means parades and fireworks count). Sit down restaurants would be out, but counter service and food vendors are in. Where would you spend 1 day?

NelleBelle

I chose AK for the rich detail the park offers. Love all the street performers they have as well. Could spend a lot of time walking through Discovery Island. It may not have the best QS food, compared to EPCOT but definitely better for vegetarians than MK or HS. EPCOT would be a close 2nd for park to visit with no attractions.

danyoung56

I voted for Epcot, but then I read all of the OP's restrictions. I don't think I'd choose any park if I had to abide by all those limitations.

Raineman

This is something that I would love to do someday (minus the no TS restaurants). As someone who is not a local and visits once a year at the most, most of my park time is spent going from attraction to attraction with DW and DD, with little time spent sitting and watching or walking and taking everything in. If I could do this, it would definitely be DAK for me-we walked through Pandora multiple times during our visit a couple of weeks ago, but I still feel like I didn't see everything that it has to offer visually, let alone all of the other highly themed areas there.

thomas998

As long as I can pick during the food and wine festival, then definitely epcot.

Funny that might be the only time I would vote for a different park. I've been several times simply because of coincidence and in none of those time did I enjoy EPCOT as much as at other times.... Maybe because I don't drink so the wine park has no value to me... or maybe because I just never felt the kiosk food was really that impressive... certainly not enough for me to justify the horrible crowds that seem to have gotten worse over the years.

Courtney6682

Epcot for sure! I love snacking my way around the WS (like most people, I'm sure) and Sunshine Seasons is tied (with Satu'li Canteen) for my fave QS location on property.

JIMINYCR

Epcot, because I would spend more time lingering in the pavilions, looking around, conversing with the CM's, and looking over the unique items they have for sale. Theres plenty of kiosks around to offer great snack items and theres more counter service there that I enjoy. I also like sitting on the benches viewing across the water.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Unlike most parks I and I think allot of people spend more time enjoying the landscapes, shows, shops and the food then spend time on the rides. I can walk around that park, no nothing and still enjoy myself.

correcaminos

No attractions I would pick Epcot followed closely by AK. Lots to see and do at both. Though we could spend days at AKL as well and not do anything but enjoy the resort. Same at OKW - but I think I like the parks more so I voted Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom