1 Bedrooms?

arich35

Original Poster
I am trying to see what resorts have 1 bedroom suites and what is the average per night? My wife and I have 2 kids and probably would end up visiting once a year and would probably need at least a 1 bedroom to fit us all and be comfortable. So I am trying to see if DVC might end up being worth it at some point.

nickys

Premium Member
I am trying to see what resorts have 1 bedroom suites and what is the average per night? My wife and I have 2 kids and probably would end up visiting once a year and would probably need at least a 1 bedroom to fit us all and be comfortable. So I am trying to see if DVC might end up being worth it at some point.
If you are wanting to find out about buying DVC, I would go to the DVC sub forum and post the question there, it’ll get more responses from DVC owners. There are several new members who have been through the same process very recently so the existing threads might also be useful to you.

Rack rates for DVC rooms can be found on MouseSavers:

But there are also other options on site like the family suites at AoA, plus the suites at deluxe resorts.

Last edited:

Grace1626

Don't forget you can also get connecting rooms at value or moderate resorts for the same price or less. The advantage there is two full bathrooms, and no one has to sleep on a fold-out couch (which is the living room bedding option at some DVC 1-BR.) You would have 4 beds, as opposed to the DVC with one king, a queen fold-out, and maybe a twin murphy.

heapster411

Look up OKW. The 1BR is comfortable and huge. If you get a deal on the rack rate, Grab it! The DW and I love it. We would do a bounceback and keep the deals going. Sadly on last trip, NO Bounceback, so we have a regular rate room, and are waiting for the discount that hopefully is in the future!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom