1 and 2 day park tickets?

Lucygoose

Hi,
We're visiting from the UK to Orlando for a few days in May. We would like to visit the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios but can't find our anywhere how to book one or two day park tickets, or even how much they are. Does anyone know?

nickys

Premium Member
Hi,
We're visiting from the UK to Orlando for a few days in May. We would like to visit the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios but can't find our anywhere how to book one or two day park tickets, or even how much they are. Does anyone know?
If you have a vpn you can buy them direct from the US WDW site. If I had a vpn I could tell you how much they are 😉!

Or you can buy them from an authorised vendor like Undercover Tourist.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

UNDERCOVERTOURIST.COM is the way to go if you can!!!!

2-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket

This ticket is slightly higher than gate price but is covered in our 365 Day Refund Policy.

$255.69(ADULT)
$280.68final price

$245.67(CHILD)
$269.68final price

Choose the First Day of Your 2-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket Ticket
To enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system. Check to see if your desired date and park is currently available before purchasing.

icon-ticket-slider-arrow-left.svg
May 2022
icon-ticket-slider-arrow-right.svg

SUNMONTUEWEDTHUFRISAT
1$1312$1283$1304$1365$1406$1417$137
8$1319$12810$13011$13612$14013$14114$137
15$13116$12817$13018$13619$14020$14121$141
22$13823$13824$14025$14226$14327$14528$142
29$13730$13331$130
Tickets can be used on non-consecutive days! Valid any 2 days from May 9, 2022 - May 12, 2022 Daily values shown in calendar exclude tax.
All Parks Available
Some Parks Available
No Parks Available

Parks with Available Reservations on Mon. May. 9, 2022​

• Magic Kingdom® Park
  • EPCOT®
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios®
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park

Ticket DetailsGO STRAIGHT TO THE GATE!​

Link this 2-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket to My Disney Experience for Disney Park Pass reservations.
Admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World® Resort attractions for each day of the ticket - 2 Days (1 Theme Park per day; no hopping, no water parks) within a 4 day window of your selected start date:
This ticket includes access to Disney Park Pass reservations, as do all tickets for the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Visiting more than one theme park on the same day requires the Park Hopper® Option (which is not included in the Disney Ticket).

Access to Disney Genie+, the new service at more than 40 attractions to save time waiting in line, requires the Disney Genie+ Option (which is not included in the Disney Ticket).
Link this ticket before park entry!
Simply follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Confirm Disney Park Pass availability on our ticket calendar or on the official Disney availability calendar.
2. After purchase, link your ticket to My Disney Experience.
3. Make a Disney Park Pass Reservation immediately after linking your tickets to My Disney Experience to guarantee park admission on your selected dates!

View all Disney Theme Parks if you’re looking for other Disney discount tickets, or Disneyland tickets in California.

Redemption​

Mailed Ticket: Go straight to the gate and onto the rides. No will call exchange necessary. This is the exact same ticket you would receive at the gate. You may link this ticket to My Disney Experience for Disney Park Pass reservations and add it to your MagicBand.
E-Ticket: Add this E-Ticket to your MagicBand and go straight to the gate and onto the rides. (MagicBand not included with this purchase.) If you do not have a MagicBand, you must exchange this E-Ticket at a will call location for a RF-enabled ticket before admission. You may link this E-Ticket to My Disney Experience for Disney Park Pass reservations before will call exchange.

Availability​

Daily - you must select a start date for this 2-Day Disney Theme Park Base Ticket. You may use this Disney ticket for Disney Park Pass reservations upon receipt. Confirm Disney Park Pass availability on our ticket calendar or on the official Disney availability calendar.

Refund Policy​

365-Day Return Policy - 95% of the item(s) order amount will be refunded back to you. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and the processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Tickets must have been purchased within the last 365 days and not gone past the start date selected. They cannot have been modified by Disney Guest Services or through My Disney Experience or been activated by entering the park. Expired tickets, or any ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable. Please contact our customer service team so we can give you instructions to make the process run smoothly.

Expiration​

Ticket is valid for admission on any 2 days within a 4 day window, beginning on the start date selected and ending 3 days after the start date. You will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park. Days do not have to be used consecutively. When the 4-day valid use period has ended, the ticket is expired. Expired tickets must be exchanged at Guest Services for admission (additional gate price may apply).
START DATE: Mon. May. 9, 2022
Adult (10+)$255.69$280.68 final price
Child (3 - 9)$245.67$269.68 final price
No Hidden Fees Badge

NO HIDDEN FEES​

Free Shipping & Tax Included

Our UK friends usually go through a travel agent or something over there

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom