“Green Mile” actor Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54, his fiancée says...

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
“Green Mile” actor Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54, his fiancée says.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/enter...0ce26e-f60e-11e1-a93b-7185e3f88849_story.html

By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, September 3, 4:31 PMAP
LOS ANGELES — “Green Mile” actor Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54, his fiancée says.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Showbiz
Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies nearly two months after suffering heart attack

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...nths-suffering-heart-attack-article-1.1150806

The 6-foot-5, 300 pound actor appeared in dozens of films, including such box office hits as 'Armageddon,' ''Planet of the Apes' and 'Kung Fu Panda.'

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Monday, September 3, 2012, 5:44 PM
Facebook
Twitter
StumbleUpon
Tumblr
Email
Print

duncan7n-1-web.jpg

Joe Scarnici/WireImage

MIchael Clarke Duncan died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital, says his fiancee.

LOS ANGELES — Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee says the Oscar nominee for "The Green Mile" has died while being hospitalized following a July heart attack.
Publicist Joy Fehily released a statement from Clarke's fiancée, the Rev. Omarosa Manigault, saying the 54-year-old actor died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital after nearly two months of treatment following the July 13 heart attack.
duncan14n-1-web.jpg

David Livingston/Getty Images

Michael Clarke Duncan and Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth at the premiere of 'Act of Valor' on Feb. 13.
The 6-foot-5, 300 pound Duncan appeared in dozens of films, including such box office hits as "Armageddon," ''Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda."
Duncan had a handful of minor roles before "The Green Mile" brought him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. The 1999 film, based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, starred Tom Hanks as a corrections officer at a penitentiary in the 1930s. Duncan played John Coffey, a convicted murderer.
michael-clarke-duncan-the-green-mile.jpg

Warner Brothers/courtesy Everett Collection

Tom Hanks (l.) co-starred alongside Michael Clarke Duncan in 1999's 'The Green Mile.'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael-clarke-duncan-dead-54-green-mile-actor-dies-months-suffering-heart-attack-article-1.1150806#ixzz25RjSb2tO

Goofyernmost

I am just wondering why it popped up to the first page of this thread? I did not search through several pages to find this thread.
Because someone before you revived the thread, not you. You, understandably, did not know that it wasn't news. I would have because I knew he died a long time ago, but, if you don't keep up with those things because you have a life, then you sometimes get caught up in it. I don't think the comment was directed at you anyway, it was just a comment on it being a four year old thread. So... not to worry, it happens to all of us at some point in time or the other.

I get caught in them as well, but, I would never be going that far back in the history, which covers literally thousands of threads, and comment on it. If it shows up on the first page I might respond because I don't necessarily look at the posting date on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom