“Finding Nemo – The Musical” previews begin Nov. 5

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
The undersea world of the Disney-Pixar hit film Finding Nemo will come to life in a new musical stage show at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park as part of The Year of a Million Dreams. Cast Members and Guests can get a sneak peek at the show from Nov. 5-18. Specific show times will be shared with Guests in the park each day on the park tip board. Cast Members are welcome to attend these shows if they are Guests in the park.

:wave:

metscool

That is great to know. I met someone at PI a couple of weeks ago and he said the same thing but he was not sure about it.

Plutofan1

Where did you get this info? We'll be at Epcot on the 18th but I'm sure we could make it over to Animal Kingdom. Just want to make sure it is true before I go ahead and change my itinerary.

WDWlife

Show will run everyday

The show will run at least a couple of shows a day from the 5th on. We should be operational by the 12th. But the show will continue to change and evolve until it's official opening in January (with most major changes in that first week). It will be interesting to see how the audience changes the show. It is going great and you will be blown away!

Enjoy!

Plutofan1

The show will run at least a couple of shows a day from the 5th on. We should be operational by the 12th. But the show will continue to change and evolve until it's official opening in January (with most major changes in that first week). It will be interesting to see how the audience changes the show. It is going great and you will be blown away!

Enjoy!
So it will not just be previewing 11/5-11/18? This would be great because right now, we are scheduled to go to Animal Kingdom on 11/21. If we don't have to switch it to the 18th, we won't. Also who are you in the show (which character). I'm really looking forward to this and I hope it will be open on 11/21!

david meades

Question

Hi Guys
We are in WDW from 17th December to 30th December :xmas: . My son is desperate to see this show as he is a huge Nemo fan. Is the show still going to be previewing then? Here's hoping!

WDWlife

So it will not just be previewing 11/5-11/18? This would be great because right now, we are scheduled to go to Animal Kingdom on 11/21. If we don't have to switch it to the 18th, we won't. Also who are you in the show (which character). I'm really looking forward to this and I hope it will be open on 11/21!

We'll be at 7 days a week. So don't worry. See you in the 21st! My only advice is to not sit in the front. It is a grand and detailed show. (the most detail of any I have worked) A little distance will help you see is all. And believe me there is a lot to see.

Plutofan1

We'll be at 7 days a week. So don't worry. See you in the 21st! My only advice is to not sit in the front. It is a grand and detailed show. (the most detail of any I have worked) A little distance will help you see is all. And believe me there is a lot to see.

Thank you so much! You've made my day!

Blizz

Let me add one little disclaimer:

Since this is a preview the show could go dark on a specific day with little or no advance notice, the same can apply to a listed show time for any reason without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World Resort.... blah blah blah...

A.K.A. - Please don't freak out if for some reason you get there and you can't see it. Sadly, I've seen guests do this already because someone told them that they could see it the day they decided to go to Animal Kingdom.

Android-XS

**Warning Partial Spoiler**

I stumbled accross this audio today and thought it was kinda of interesting. It is from the new Nemo Musical and sounds like it maybe a rehearsal or special cast member preview. The audio is entitled Big Blue World.

LINK (probably best to right click and save as)

Blizz

I stumbled accross this audio today and thought it was kinda of interesting. It is from the new Nemo Musical and sounds like it maybe a rehearsal or special cast member preview. The audio is entitled Big Blue World.

I think this was ripped from the video leaked out on YouTube.

Today some cast members got a little more of a preview of the show. A video was being shown to CMs in some breakrooms. It was a loop of behind the scenes video and some clips of the movie.

The other music to the show is cool. There is one with like a Bob Marley feel to it thats good and one that sounds like the Beach Boys.

Plutofan1

Yep, I heard this a couple months ago. It is from the press event for Expedition Everest. They had a couple people sing the song as a "preview" but that was the only one they played and also, the two people that were singing (Marlin & Nemo) are not the same people that will be performing in the Musical.

Plutofan1

I think this was ripped from the video leaked out on YouTube.

Today some cast members got a little more of a preview of the show. A video was being shown to CMs in some breakrooms. It was a loop of behind the scenes video and some clips of the movie.

The other music to the show is cool. There is one with like a Bob Marley feel to it thats good and one that sounds like the Beach Boys.

Do you have a link to the video?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom