“Anna Nicole” Picked Up for 2nd Season

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
“Anna Nicole” Picked Up for 2nd Season

HOLLYWOOD (Variety) -- E! Entertainment Television has picked up “The Anna Nicole Show” for a second season on the basic cable network. Production on 13 more episodes begins next month, with new shows scheduled to begin airing in early 2003. The first season wraps up on Nov. 3.

aim

Originally posted by sandjhooker
I'm not sure which we would be worse punishment--watching Anna Nicole or Jacka**: The Movie.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But, that movie wasn't a bad movie ;) I actually loved it. :) Anyone know when the Osbournes start back up?

Grumpy56

To me it's the same urge that compels people to slow down on the highway to see a car wreck. It's horrible but somehow people can't turn their eyes away. It's all about ratings!

GaryT977

Originally posted by WDW*babe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But, that movie wasn't a bad movie ;) I actually loved it. :) Anyone know when the Osbournes start back up?

New episodes of the Osbournes begin on Nov 26th!

The Mom

Premium Member
Just what we need...more quality programming! :lol:

Doesn't anyone have any sense of shame anymore?

I should talk...I watch Judge Judy all the time...just so my children will learn what NOT to do when they're older! ;) :lol:

JuniorTOT

Account Suspended
Oh my god... this show is the single most.. ugh. Anna was on Howard Stern one night, and she said "I know there is a skinny model inside of me ready to come out", and howard was like "I think theres 2 or 3 skinny models inside of you" lol. Seriously though...

General Grizz

Disney sponsor this? This is so incredibly stupid. Disney...man...I don't even know if I want to use that glorious word on a company that stoops so low as to do...this...

This is so idiotic beyond reason. Why do they do this? I know!! Money, money, money! Yeah, that's right. Let's see if Walt would enjoy his company sponsoring this. Pure idiocy and stupidity.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

INSANITY!!

Help!! Heart!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom