’Twas the Night Before Christmas' at Walt Disney World

Magenta Panther

Awesome!!!!

Talking Mickey's mouth movements need to be a little more subtle (at least in closeups - they're very effective when he's doing a stage show in front of the castle) - but it's a great effect overall.

I loved the deadpan delivery from the maid and butler at the Haunted Mansion. And the bellhops from Tower of Terror were superb!

I think I saw that lady from the American Experience when I visited WDW a few weeks ago! Cool!!!

What a wonderful Disney Christmas treat. Thanks for posting this! :xmas:

Mansion Butler

Maid Jenny and butler Japheth are not only two of my best friends in the world (and darn good at reading TtNBC), but two of the best Cast Members you guys could ever hope to work in the parks. Dedicated to doing a good job, friendly to every guest, willing to help the rest of their cast out, and knowledgeable about their areas. Both will one day move up in the company, but for now, they make the Mansion a great place to be for guests and cast.

TuffyCatt

Really, really loved the video. It even made me a little teary...I miss not being at the World for the holidays this year, and seeing all these wonderful scenes and cast members reminds me why! But this was wonderful. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom