Trip Report ‘Tis The Season For More Disney! *COMPLETED*

Fa la la la la
la la la LA

But let’s be honest.
Which season isn’t the season for more Disney?
In 2017 I have been fortunate to experience winter, spring and summer in the world.
And now the holidays!
Since December is such a festive time of year at the parks, I think two trips are in order....don’t you?

Trip #1
Cast:
Tuvalu and Em
When: December 1-4, 2017
Where: Port Orleans Riverside
Why: A Jingle BAM Birthday 2.0

A4132369-7260-4635-89F6-C4FB66018B71.jpeg

Join us as we attend our first MVMCP, wander around World Showcase like a couple of newbies, meet a forum friend and intentionally watch LOTS of fireworks....did we get to Illuminations this year?

You’ll have to wait and see.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I believe I was traveling from Pleasant Prairie Wisconsin through the city of traffic, I mean chicago, down 55 to Springfield. Somewhere south of the middle of nowhere in the land of lincoln. Actually, I had the presence of mind to keep steering the semi while I snapped this traveling on my return trip. Don't tell the DOT. I couldn't pass up the photo op for my magic friends, especially you Tuvalu.
Your secret is safe with me. Thanks again for the pic!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It was a magical journey as always. In my pursuit of the elusive #shirleystatus I ran across a clue.View attachment 269339

Now that is status, the lady has a town named after her here too! :p

That exit is going to take you to the infamous Route 66. If you visit Shirley it has a Rock Museum and a Maple Syrup farm. Cough and you've already exited the town, it has far less than 500 people. Know the trek well as I had a kid at IL State and one at University of IL, many of those towns are just the same just night bright enough to call them Shirley first.
o.jpg

o.jpg

Your posts are fun as I travel them all as your next post mentions Pleasant Prairie and I'd take my son shopping there when he attended Carthage College in WI right around the corner from there.

Songbird76

There's a Shirley Basin in Wyoming. Technically it is a town, or used to be. But it's pretty much empty now. My brother and I drove from Laramie, where we had both gone to college, to Buffalo when my mom was in the hospital, and we had to drive through the Shirley Basin to get there, in a snow storm, and we got a flat tire. Not a good time to have Shirley Status, let me tell you!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom