‘Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire’ Experience coming to Disney Springs

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
So I am a bit confused as to how "untethered" you will be. Would you not run into walls and trips over things? Its it a completely open room you are running around in?

bhg469

Regarding the price- If we know anything about Disney- it’s only going to go in one direction. So my advice would be that if you have any interest in doing this, do it while it’s “inexpensive”.

Next Christmas, we’ll be reminiscing and saying “remember when it was only $30?”

I could argue that until the price goes up, most people will not get to do it. Its going to be a smash hit for a long time.

I am Timmy

Definitely. I thought it was gonna cost like $30 for 5 minutes. I'm so excited!
Right?! I was under the impression it was going to cost $50 for 15 minutes, and my all male Star Wars fans family is planning on doing this AT LEAST once on our trip in Dec. So, I am pleasantly surprised that it's considerably less for double the time I thought it was. We're in.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Regarding the price- If we know anything about Disney- it’s only going to go in one direction. So my advice would be that if you have any interest in doing this, do it while it’s “inexpensive”.

Next Christmas, we’ll be reminiscing and saying “remember when it was only $30?”

This is a 3rd party vendor's VR outfit licensing SW and renting the space.

xipetotec

If we base ourselves on previous experiences with the void ( Ghostbusters, for example ), how LONG do these typically last?

My wife has mobility issues, but CAN walk and stand for a period of time. I assume this isn't exactly wheelchair friendly, but wondering if she'd still be able to participate if it's like 15-30 minutes.

bclane

If we base ourselves on previous experiences with the void ( Ghostbusters, for example ), how LONG do these typically last?

My wife has mobility issues, but CAN walk and stand for a period of time. I assume this isn't exactly wheelchair friendly, but wondering if she'd still be able to participate if it's like 15-30 minutes.
I believe this is designed to be a 30 minute experience.

bhg469

Judging by the rig they have people wearing in the teaser, it looks a little bit involved, but they would be silly to not make an accessible version of the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom