‘Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire’ Experience coming to Disney Springs

raymusiccity

When it's ajar.
IMG_1435.JPG

glvsav37

$30 for 30 minutes?! I may have just peed myself a little. :joyfull:
why?

ever rent a jet ski? or snowmobile? you are looking at $60-90+ per hour easy.

IMO its right on par. There is a indoor golf place by me that lets you play a virtual golf corse...you hit into a projector screen. It maps your swing, distance, direction, etc. and thats over $40/hr. And its not in Disney.

DisneyRoy

Agreed. it is going to be very low capacity, and there will be enough Star Wars fans willing to pay $30. I think realistically they could have gone higher and still sold out.

I agree because I am one of those. This trailer makes it look amazing. And if the experience is that great, I would easily pay $50 for that half an hour of an awesome Star Wars experience.

bclane

why?

ever rent a jet ski? or snowmobile? you are looking at $60-90+ per hour easy.

IMO its right on par. There is a indoor golf place by me that lets you play a virtual golf corse...you hit into a projector screen. It maps your swing, distance, direction, etc. and thats over $40/hr. And its not in Disney.
I peed myself from joy not from sticker shock. :) I can't wait to do this!

bclane

I agree because I am one of those. This trailer makes it look amazing. And if the experience is that great, I would easily pay $50 for that half an hour of an awesome Star Wars experience.
Same here and my kids too. I can see this being the go to birthday, good grades, anniversary, Christmas present everyone asks for in my family for the foreseeable future. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom