‘“Tangled: The Musical,” premiering onboard the Disney Magic in November 2015

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
From the Disney parks Blog
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/04/tangled-the-musical-coming-to-disney-cruise-line/

“Tangled: The Musical” will immerse you in Rapunzel’s fairytale world through lavish production numbers and spellbinding music. The show will stay true to the storyline from the hit feature film—with a few special twists to create a live staged production—featuring favorite characters like Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, the villainous Mother Gothel and Maximus the police horse. Three new songs created exclusively for this show by Academy Award-winning composer Alan Menken and Grammy Award-winning lyricist Glenn Slater will bring the story to life onstage.

Our highly talented entertainment team has been hard at work on this production, and they’ve given us an all-access pass to take you behind the scenes. Over the next several months, I’ll be sharing with you exclusive videos of this stage show coming together. Stay tuned!

Those of you on our November 11 four-night Bahamian sailing aboard the Disney Magic will be the first to see this new stage show spectacular!

TTM8009625.jpg

belledream

Noooooooooo was hoping to catch it on our early fall cruise! I seriously loved Tangled...and this looks amazing!

Oh well, can't win them all...

Jonathan Dalecki

This was the show I auditioned for at the end of last year...made it to callbacks but sadly fell short. Cool to see it coming together and getting ready for audiences.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Bummed about this we were ready to book a cruise for late November and we can't go now and I don't know when we can. I would have loved to see this. Well, I will just add it to the Disney Bucket List.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom