¿Will Baymax still be at Hollywood studios in february 2015? ¿And Oswald's ears?

celiacoba

Hello, I just wanted to know if Baymax, from Big Hero 6, will be in february 2015 in the park, because I have read that they will desapear, but that sounds strange to me as it's a new film...

Also, I am a big fan of Oswald. ¿Where can I find Oswald ears in WDW? ¿In wich shop?

Thank you very much.

Kate Alan

Considering the length of time Ralph and Vanellope occupied the space Baymax's meet and greet is now in, I think you're most likely safe for a Feb. 2015 visit. (Btw, having just come back from there - Baymax is awesome. Well worth seeing - even my brother was impressed, and trying to get him to wait in line to meet characters is like pulling teeth!)

Upvote 0

WhatJaneSays

The Oswald ears are available at many locations but your most likely to find them at:
Magic Kingdom at the Chapeau or the Emporium
Epcot at Mouse Gear
Downtown Disney at the World of Disney

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

I was there 2 weeks ago. The Baymax line could get over 2 hours. I do not see them ending that very soon. It will eventually go away, but not for a few months I think. They have nothing else to go there at the moment either.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom