• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

User profile: mickeyfan5534
About 3,600 results

The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

Imagineer

#289 - mickeyfan5534

Imagineer

#287 - mickeyfan5534
You are absolutely correct. Girlboss Cinderella and everyone involved in the creation of such should be scrubbed from ...
You are absolutely correct. Girlboss Cinderella and everyone involved in the creation of such should be scrubbed from all records of human history. ...
You are absolutely correct. Girlboss Cinderella and everyone involved in the creation of such should be scrubbed from all records of human history. ...

Imagineer

#284 - mickeyfan5534
"You are absolutely right mickeyfan and you should say it!" ...

Imagineer

#282 - mickeyfan5534
We as a society have no more need for Grimm/Perrault Cinderella movies. We have Ever After, we have Cinderella 1950, we ...
We as a society have no more need for Grimm/Perrault Cinderella movies. We have Ever After, we have Cinderella 1950, we have Cinderella 2015, and we have Rogers and Hammerstein ...
We as a society have no more need for Grimm/Perrault Cinderella movies. We have Ever After, we have Cinderella 1950, we have Cinderella 2015, and we have Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney. We simply have no more use ...

The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [CHALLENGE 2]

Imagineer

#128 - mickeyfan5534
Guys I work 10 hour days I barely had time to skim the project when I got home. ...
Guys I work 10 hour days I barely had time to skim the project when I got home. ...

Imagineer

#127 - mickeyfan5534
Being first out sucks but someone has to be the first one gone. Thank you for your time and efforts and we hope to see ...
Being first out sucks but someone has to be the first one gone. Thank you for your time and efforts and we hope to see you progress further next time. ...
Being first out sucks but someone has to be the first one gone. Thank you for your time and efforts and we hope to see you progress further next time. ...

Imagineer

#114 - mickeyfan5534
Also I will have guest reviews up tonight before the show. ...

Imagineer

#112 - mickeyfan5534
More Pooh Talk. 8:30. ...

Imagineer

#111 - mickeyfan5534

Imagineer

Top Bottom