• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

User profile: mf1972
About 3,600 results

Black Widow moves to 2021

Disney Movies, Animation, TV and Disney+

#130 - mf1972
i get a contract is a contract, but i’m not feeling sorry for her either. i think she was already paid $20 million. i’ll ...
i get a contract is a contract, but i’m not feeling sorry for her either. i think she was already paid $20 million. i’ll have to read more about it, but initially it made her look ...
i get a contract is a contract, but i’m not feeling sorry for her either. i think she was already paid $20 million. i’ll have to read more about it, but initially it made her look a bit greedy to me ...
#1000+ - mf1972
unless desantis makes a dramatic turnaround, i don’t see any changes coming anytime soon. i hope he does though. ...
unless desantis makes a dramatic turnaround, i don’t see any changes coming anytime soon. i hope he does though. ...
#135 - mf1972
the HM has 999 happy haunts over there, but there’s always room for 1000. ...
#1000+ - mf1972
we’re going to see a surge of weddings this fall/winter? 😜 ...
#1000+ - mf1972
since i can’t say what i really want to say…i’ll keep it simple ...
#1000+ - mf1972
this reminds me of some of my coworkers who always remove their mask at their workstations. they’ll wear the mask while ...
this reminds me of some of my coworkers who always remove their mask at their workstations. they’ll wear the mask while in the room with a patient, but it’s instantly off while at ...
this reminds me of some of my coworkers who always remove their mask at their workstations. they’ll wear the mask while in the room with a patient, but it’s instantly off while at their workstation with other coworkers around. it’s gotten ...

Dune

TV Shows, Movies, and Music

#2 - mf1972
the trailer looks pretty darn good. they have a good director for this, so i hope it’s better than the original. on a ...
the trailer looks pretty darn good. they have a good director for this, so i hope it’s better than the original. on a geek out scale…u have stars from marvel, DC, & star wars ...
the trailer looks pretty darn good. they have a good director for this, so i hope it’s better than the original. on a geek out scale…u have stars from marvel, DC, & star wars working in the same movie i’m looking forward to seeing it ...
#1000+ - mf1972
i wasn’t a fan of epcot forever. that was 1 & done for us, but the new version is an improvement. i liked HEA but only ...
i wasn’t a fan of epcot forever. that was 1 & done for us, but the new version is an improvement. i liked HEA but only got to see it once in person, but preferred celebrate the ...
i wasn’t a fan of epcot forever. that was 1 & done for us, but the new version is an improvement. i liked HEA but only got to see it once in person, but preferred celebrate the magic. as long as the new show has tinker bell flying, i’m good ...
#1000+ - mf1972
i’m being too kind by saying this, but that lady is coo coo for cocoa puffs ...
#27 - mf1972
it’s a very good resemblance. i look forward to seeing it this fall ...
Top Bottom