• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

User profile: Surferboy567
About 3,600 results

runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend

Running at WDW

#156 - Surferboy567
This line has also been added to the Expedition Everest 5K. “In order to access and participate in the scavenger hunt ...
This line has also been added to the Expedition Everest 5K. “In order to access and participate in the scavenger hunt, you must have an AndroidTMor iOS mobile device with ...
This line has also been added to the Expedition Everest 5K. “In order to access and participate in the scavenger hunt, you must have an AndroidTMor iOS mobile device with capability to download Wildgoose's Mobile Adventure application from ...

runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend

Running at WDW

#155 - Surferboy567
Was browsing the website and came across the date for general registration and it appears they changed the time? Is this ...
Was browsing the website and came across the date for general registration and it appears they changed the time? Is this a typo? It’s now 2 PM EST instead of 10AM EST. None of ...
Was browsing the website and came across the date for general registration and it appears they changed the time? Is this a typo? It’s now 2 PM EST instead of 10AM EST. None of the other categories have been updated. ...

Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Running at WDW

#1000+ - Surferboy567
What you did is an amazing accomplishment. Virtual or not, it’s an incredible distance to run over the course of a few ...
What you did is an amazing accomplishment. Virtual or not, it’s an incredible distance to run over the course of a few days. This is coming from a huge virtual runner myself. ...
What you did is an amazing accomplishment. Virtual or not, it’s an incredible distance to run over the course of a few days. This is coming from a huge virtual runner myself. ...

Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Running at WDW

#1000+ - Surferboy567
I mean, we all know my thoughts on a virtual race. Why should it matter what day they do them on? Pre-selected or not if ...
I mean, we all know my thoughts on a virtual race. Why should it matter what day they do them on? Pre-selected or not if the run is being done and the results are legitimate that ...
I mean, we all know my thoughts on a virtual race. Why should it matter what day they do them on? Pre-selected or not if the run is being done and the results are legitimate that runner earned that medal as far as I’m concerned. I do ...

Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Studios Redevelopment

#135 - Surferboy567
That’s great to hear. Have you heard anything about any improvements to our dragon? ...
That’s great to hear. Have you heard anything about any improvements to our dragon? ...

Studios Redevelopment

#133 - Surferboy567
I do, their are some weird “Mickey grunts” in there the best way I can describe it but I think it’s a very nice upgrade ...
I do, their are some weird “Mickey grunts” in there the best way I can describe it but I think it’s a very nice upgrade. I don’t hate the grunts it is just sometimes odd. I ...
I do, their are some weird “Mickey grunts” in there the best way I can describe it but I think it’s a very nice upgrade. I don’t hate the grunts it is just sometimes odd. I imagine though the HWS one is going to be similar but slightly ...

Studios Redevelopment

#131 - Surferboy567
Very exciting they seem to be doing this right. Want it kinda close to the original with some improvements. ...
Very exciting they seem to be doing this right. Want it kinda close to the original with some improvements. ...

Studios Redevelopment

#129 - Surferboy567
That’s a fair criticism to have. It’s also worth noting I don’t really have a connection to Pocahontas as a film anyways ...
That’s a fair criticism to have. It’s also worth noting I don’t really have a connection to Pocahontas as a film anyways. I don’t dislike it, but don’t really have a connection ...
That’s a fair criticism to have. It’s also worth noting I don’t really have a connection to Pocahontas as a film anyways. I don’t dislike it, but don’t really have a connection. Aladdin on the other hand I have a very strong connection to ...

Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

WDW Parks News, Rumors and Current Events

#1000+ - Surferboy567
Too be fair, they at least acknowledged it’s existence at Destination D23. So at least they are still aware of it. Such ...
Too be fair, they at least acknowledged it’s existence at Destination D23. So at least they are still aware of it. Such a shame it probably won’t open for another year or year and ...
Too be fair, they at least acknowledged it’s existence at Destination D23. So at least they are still aware of it. Such a shame it probably won’t open for another year or year and a half. ...

Studios Redevelopment

#127 - Surferboy567
Man, I kinda like the bubble segment maybe it’s because I’m nostalgic for it. That Pocahontas segment can go though ...
Man, I kinda like the bubble segment maybe it’s because I’m nostalgic for it. That Pocahontas segment can go though. Never really was the biggest fan of it. It’s serviceable but ...
Man, I kinda like the bubble segment maybe it’s because I’m nostalgic for it. That Pocahontas segment can go though. Never really was the biggest fan of it. It’s serviceable but another segment could be much better. I’m just happy that ...
Top Bottom