• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

User profile: NateD1226
About 5,100 results

Team Danny DeVito From Dumbo - Wonders of the World

Imagineer

#60 - NateD1226
My vote: 1. Walt Disney Family Museum Animatronic Show (3 points) 2. Alcatraz Maze (2 points) 3. WB Studios Simulator ...
My vote: 1. Walt Disney Family Museum Animatronic Show (3 points) 2. Alcatraz Maze (2 points) 3. WB Studios Simulator (1 point) ...
My vote: 1. Walt Disney Family Museum Animatronic Show (3 points) 2. Alcatraz Maze (2 points) 3. WB Studios Simulator (1 point) ...

Imagineer

#53 - NateD1226
Just caught up after seeing The Green Knight (it was a decent film for anyone who is wondering) and I really love every ...
Just caught up after seeing The Green Knight (it was a decent film for anyone who is wondering) and I really love every single idea. These are my favorite so far but I don't mind ...
Just caught up after seeing The Green Knight (it was a decent film for anyone who is wondering) and I really love every single idea. These are my favorite so far but I don't mind any since they are all great! ...

Imagineer

#11 - NateD1226
I absolutely love this idea. There are so many studios we could pick from and tell so many stories. It's like a modern ...
I absolutely love this idea. There are so many studios we could pick from and tell so many stories. It's like a modern take on what a landmark really is. ...
I absolutely love this idea. There are so many studios we could pick from and tell so many stories. It's like a modern take on what a landmark really is. ...
#166 - NateD1226
Done! Sorry about that. I added the credits before the Escape Room was created. ...
Done! Sorry about that. I added the credits before the Escape Room was created. ...
#163 - NateD1226
Fixed! ...
Fixed! ...
Fixed! ...
#160 - NateD1226
DONE!!!! Here is the link! Tegan, if you don't mind, make a note in the final presentation to make sure viewers put it ...
DONE!!!! Here is the link! Tegan, if you don't mind, make a note in the final presentation to make sure viewers put it in present mode. https://docs.google.com/presenta ... ...
DONE!!!! Here is the link! Tegan, if you don't mind, make a note in the final presentation to make sure viewers put it in present mode. https://docs.google.com/presenta ... ...
#157 - NateD1226
Hey @Mickeynerd17, how’s the ride coming along? I want to make sure I have enough time to add it in 😅 ...
Hey @Mickeynerd17, how’s the ride coming along? I want to make sure I have enough time to add it in 😅 ...
#153 - NateD1226
Map is in! Just need the ride through ...
#150 - NateD1226
Sounds like you're giving out the final rose 😂 I'm just playing! You are an amazing teammate and always an awesome ...
Sounds like you're giving out the final rose 😂 I'm just playing! You are an amazing teammate and always an awesome PM. I am always so excited to work with you, especially on ...
Sounds like you're giving out the final rose 😂 I'm just playing! You are an amazing teammate and always an awesome PM. I am always so excited to work with you, especially on these wacky projects! ILY!!! ...
Top Bottom