• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

About 110,000 results
#69 - UNCgolf
Those are the only two options, but I don't think I'd consider either a dark ride. ToT is closer than TSMM in my mind ...
Those are the only two options, but I don't think I'd consider either a dark ride. ToT is closer than TSMM in my mind, though. ...
Those are the only two options, but I don't think I'd consider either a dark ride. ToT is closer than TSMM in my mind, though. ...
#68 - Purduevian
TSMM I assume. ToT could also be argued to be a dark ride/drop tower hybrid. ...
TSMM I assume. ToT could also be argued to be a dark ride/drop tower hybrid. ...
#1000+ - rioriz
82 and in line now ...
82 and in line now ...
82 and in line now ...
#596 - marni1971
This: ...
#1000+ - DCBaker
1pm slots filled in roughly ~9 seconds - current groups called up to 78 (27 groups more than yesterday). ...
1pm slots filled in roughly ~9 seconds - current groups called up to 78 (27 groups more than yesterday). ...
#595 - lazyboy97o
There’s not much info. It’s an unfinished concrete box that’s just sitting there. ...
There’s not much info. It’s an unfinished concrete box that’s just sitting there. ...
#594 - dsinclair
How many pages back do I have to go to find info about the BBQ restaurant rather than bickering about an Epcot ride? ...
How many pages back do I have to go to find info about the BBQ restaurant rather than bickering about an Epcot ride? ...
#67 - UNCgolf
I'm glad you measured this! I've been saying for a while that Slinky Dog is sprawled out over a huge area for no real ...
I'm glad you measured this! I've been saying for a while that Slinky Dog is sprawled out over a huge area for no real reason. It's such an inefficient use of space and nice to see ...
I'm glad you measured this! I've been saying for a while that Slinky Dog is sprawled out over a huge area for no real reason. It's such an inefficient use of space and nice to see the actual numbers. ...
#66 - UNCgolf
What's the third? Rise, MMRR, and...? What am I forgetting? ...
#1000+ - Movielover
Huh, all of my interactions with the magic folk have just said bathrooms or other common phrases. Maybe I just got ...
Huh, all of my interactions with the magic folk have just said bathrooms or other common phrases. Maybe I just got unlucky there. ...
Huh, all of my interactions with the magic folk have just said bathrooms or other common phrases. Maybe I just got unlucky there. ...
Top Bottom