• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

About 110,000 results
#1000+ - disneygeek90
What days? I don't think anyone has reported them working since ~December ?? The first cannon will move, the second and ...
What days? I don't think anyone has reported them working since ~December ?? The first cannon will move, the second and third won't. ...
What days? I don't think anyone has reported them working since ~December ?? The first cannon will move, the second and third won't. ...
#1000+ - DCBaker
Groups began being called at 8:40am (1-7). Groups started calling ~38 minutes earlier than yesterday. ...
Groups began being called at 8:40am (1-7). Groups started calling ~38 minutes earlier than yesterday. ...
#1000+ - G00fyDad
The window is getting longer.... ...
#1000+ - DCBaker
7am window was open for ~8 seconds. ...
#1000+ - disneyC97
Were working great two different days on my trip two weeks ago. ...

DHS: 2014 vs 2021

Studios Redevelopment

I produced an essay breaking down the many problems of abandoning the studio theming if anyone is interested: ...
I produced an essay breaking down the many problems of abandoning the studio theming if anyone is interested: ...
#1000+ - DCBaker
166 is the last group of the night, called around 8pm (2 groups less than yesterday). ...
166 is the last group of the night, called around 8pm (2 groups less than yesterday). ...
#1000+ - AEfx
You are absolutely correct. I come to this thread once every month or so just to see if this ridiculousness is going on ...
You are absolutely correct. I come to this thread once every month or so just to see if this ridiculousness is going on. I cannot fathom how one builds a mega-headliner ...
You are absolutely correct. I come to this thread once every month or so just to see if this ridiculousness is going on. I cannot fathom how one builds a mega-headliner attraction like this, that you advertise to the world - and then only ...
#1000+ - TriSeb
DCBaker is the metronome of this attraction's window time duration and groups called. Your "in the field" observations ...
DCBaker is the metronome of this attraction's window time duration and groups called. Your "in the field" observations were likely due to connectivity or as noted, party member ...
DCBaker is the metronome of this attraction's window time duration and groups called. Your "in the field" observations were likely due to connectivity or as noted, party member issues. Nevertheless, I feel ya. It's Tuff. On my recent July ...
#1000+ - disneygeek90
It's my favorite effect when it's working. I'm beginning to fear it may turn into this ride's version of the yeti and ...
It's my favorite effect when it's working. I'm beginning to fear it may turn into this ride's version of the yeti and just never be bothered to be fixed. ...
It's my favorite effect when it's working. I'm beginning to fear it may turn into this ride's version of the yeti and just never be bothered to be fixed. ...
Top Bottom