• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Search results

About 34,000 results
#11 - nickys
The question was about the old fastpass system. I don’t think that will return. But exactly the same applies to park ...
The question was about the old fastpass system. I don’t think that will return. But exactly the same applies to park reservations. As things stand they could book 14 days of park ...
The question was about the old fastpass system. I don’t think that will return. But exactly the same applies to park reservations. As things stand they could book 14 days of park reservations as they will have 14 day tickets. They could ...
#10 - Weather_Lady
But wouldn't they potentially need to make park passes for those days, too? (Just to pile one hypothetical factor onto ...
But wouldn't they potentially need to make park passes for those days, too? (Just to pile one hypothetical factor onto another...) ;) Or do you think once some version of Fastpass ...
But wouldn't they potentially need to make park passes for those days, too? (Just to pile one hypothetical factor onto another...) ;) Or do you think once some version of Fastpass is back, Disney will abandon park reservations as a ...
#9 - nickys
They could still book fastpasses on each of those 14 days though, and then decide at the time which days to go. ...
They could still book fastpasses on each of those 14 days though, and then decide at the time which days to go. ...
Right. But they specifically mentioned they weren't going to go to the Parks all 14 days ...
Right. But they specifically mentioned they weren't going to go to the Parks all 14 days ...
#7 - Figgy1
They sell 14 day tickets on the other side of the pond ...
The way the tickets worked in the past was that you could only book fast passes on the amount of days you had tickets ...
The way the tickets worked in the past was that you could only book fast passes on the amount of days you had tickets. So if you're staying 14 days but only buy 10 days of park ...
The way the tickets worked in the past was that you could only book fast passes on the amount of days you had tickets. So if you're staying 14 days but only buy 10 days of park passes, you could only book fastpasses on ten days of your stay ...
#5 - nickys
Just to add, you say 30 days so I assume you’re planning to stay offsite. So if FP+ was to return in it’s old form, you ...
Just to add, you say 30 days so I assume you’re planning to stay offsite. So if FP+ was to return in it’s old form, you would need to book the fastpasses each day, 30 days out. You ...
Just to add, you say 30 days so I assume you’re planning to stay offsite. So if FP+ was to return in it’s old form, you would need to book the fastpasses each day, 30 days out. You could only book them all at once if staying onsite. But ...
#4 - Figgy1
Rumors are all over the place from no fp to paid fp to resorts get something fp to who the heck knows what so keep an ...
Rumors are all over the place from no fp to paid fp to resorts get something fp to who the heck knows what so keep an eye out on the front page. If something happens it will be ...
Rumors are all over the place from no fp to paid fp to resorts get something fp to who the heck knows what so keep an eye out on the front page. If something happens it will be posted there ...
#3 - MBUK
Thanks Tony ...
Thanks Tony ...
Thanks Tony ...
Honestly, we don’t know what FP is going to look like if/when it comes back. There are other threads detailing all the ...
Honestly, we don’t know what FP is going to look like if/when it comes back. There are other threads detailing all the rumours about what might or might not happen. If it comes ...
Honestly, we don’t know what FP is going to look like if/when it comes back. There are other threads detailing all the rumours about what might or might not happen. If it comes back as it was, yes, you’d be able to pre-book 3 attractions ...
Top Bottom