fizzle75
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, just wanted to say hi, and make sure everything is going alright with you. Hope all is well
    Hey, what's up man. I haven't been on the boards in a while, and I wanted to see how you were doing. I hope all is well. I'm headed back to the World Sept. 17 ( no baby yet but hopefully soon), and I just wanted to see what's been up with you. Take care my man
    Hi! I hope that you have had a wonderful holiday. We have been super busy here but we made it through it. Anyway, I hope that you have a Happy New Year. :)
    Hey what's up man, I just booked a quick trip to the World from 11/18/08 - 11/22/08. I was hoping you were gonna be there, but I see your not going down until the 28th. That stinks, anyway, have fun on your trip my man. BTW, we also got tickets to MVMCP I can't wait, only 3 days to go. I can't belive it
    Hi! Thanks for posting the Disney commercial! I've never seen it before and I loved it!
    Thanks again and take care...:)
    So sorry to hear that. I hope that your surgery goes well and you are better soon.

We are doing great. I have been so busy helping a friend and busy with soccer. Hey... I'm actually a soccer mom now!! lol
    I am so sorry to hear that, I hope that your Dad is better now. I will say a prayer for your health too. I hope that you are better real soon.:)
    Hi Matt! I just had to say that you looked like you were having a ball in those pictures of you in that play. That's priceless!:lol:
    Hi Matt - We had a great visit to the NC mtns last w/e (Little Switzerland). The fireworks in Spruce Pine were fantastic - a full 30-min show!

This weekend, I'm looking forward to going to visit my mom at the beach. I hope you have a wonderful w/e. Take care.
    My Dh loves the mountains too. We go to Gatlinburg every Christmas and it is just beautiful there too. We have been to the mountains in NC before, Boon to be exact. It was beautiful there.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom