Tramp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, big mutt, just dropping by to wish you a very happy birthday. Hang in there, you've got a piece of Brazil praying for ya.
    Have a great day! :wave:

Roddy
    Hey you old dog.

Marcia has been keeping me up to date.

Stay tough!!

Good thoughts heading your way, my friend.

-Jer
    Hey doll!! I hope all is well with you. Shoot me a PM sometime and I'll be sure to sign on more often and catch up!

I'm back in the anti-sunshine state. *sigh* LOL
    Hey, Rich - All the best to you and your family as you recover! My thoughts and prayers are with you. *hugs*
    Just wanted to let you know that Steve and I are thinking of you! We're sending positive vibes your way! :kiss:
    Hey Rich, I hope you're doing all right. Just to let you know that you'll be in my prayers for a quick and full recovery.
    Hey Mr. T...Just stopping by to say hi. Hope things are well with you. It's been a long time. Still think about you, and hoping life is treating you well.
    Nik
    hey rich just wanted to check in on you and see how you are. But Most of all to wish you a Happy Memorial Day and to thank you and the rest for protecting our freedom. take care my freind. hope you and your family are doing well.
    Hi...Running out to church in a couple of minutes but wanted to get this off to you. ALL is fine. Got tired of sitting around doing nothing so I've been busy helping an old friend with his business. My daughter is finishing her Junior year in high school and wants to go to Vassar when she graduates. I'm very proud of her. My wife is still teaching in a combat zone in Bridgeport, CT., some 34 years now. I want her to retire from that rat hole. I'm taking my wife and daughter to brunch today and then bike riding...if my knees can handle it. I'll be 59 in November...hard to believe.

I'll be in Disney from 6/29 to 7/19 this year. Let me know if you have plans on visiting. Maybe we can finally meet up for that Diet Coke....type 2 diabetes is slowly killing me.

That's about life for me in a nutshell.

Gotta run...write back and fill me in on what's cookin' in your neck of the woods.

Be well... soooo nice to talk with you again.

luv ya,
    Richie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom