wdwmomof3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey sweetie! Thanks for popping by! We are having a really nice weekend, just been lazy beach bums! Hope everything is great with you and yours!!!
    Yeah, I had a blast but I was also terrified! lol

Afterwards they gave me a cool button that says Honorary Member of The World Showcase Players, or something like that.

I've been in tons of plays and skits at my church over the years but I just wasn't prepared for being in front of all of those people that day plus I was feeling horrible, I honestly thought I was going to pass out I was so nervous. Once I got up there and got my first chuckle I calmed down and had a blast, I'm glad I did it cuz' it makes for a great memory.

I hope you're doing well!

-Matt
    Thanks!!! I'll be doing another series soon about Copacabana Beach. Hope every one has had a Great Summer.
    Oh, my daughter is going to be 2 on August 30! I have one more year until she starts pre-school! My sister is already dreading the busy school schedule with my neices, they are 10 and 8 and are both heavily into gymnastics all year and cheer in the fall. With all that and homework it's incredible the schedule they keep.
    It's going to be hard for me when my sweetie starts pre-school! (Guess it will be time for another one!)
    Hey! Thanks for popping by! Your message reminded me of a Staples office supply commericial where the music in the background is the Christmas song, "The most wonderful time of the year" and this extremely happy Dad is running around the isles throwing notebooks, folders, pens, ect... into the wagon while there are 2 very sad and depressed children walking slowly behind him!! LOL, so funny and so true!!! This summer is going so fast!!!
    Have a great week!!!
    Awww, you're so sweet! Thanks for the post and I hope you have an amazing week. Give the kids kisses for me. :D
    Hey there! They are! They just came out today. :) Let me know if you'd like for me to work you up some quotes. I'll be more than happy to do it!
    Thank you, it helps pass the time when things are slow at work. If someone else gets a laugh out of my idiocy then so much the better.
    The best thing about this site is that it does tolerate those of us who wish to post beyond the usual, "how long is the wait time" posts, and i think is all the better for it.

Well Id have to say that wouldnt I.
    lol..so funny..I bought one today..sooo fresh and yummy!

I never knew that about themm..cool..:)

Hope all is well..)
    Hey there... sorry I've been sparse... wayyyyyy busy at work, one of those "everything happening at once" weeks.
    oh wow, i hope your daughter is ok!!!
    40 next year, thats not so bad, i will be 38 in two months...
    my next trip is dec. i have 144 more days to go but who's counting, lol
    Hey there,

Check out this neat YouTube video and be sure to comment as I'd love to hear your opinion on the future of the theme parks.

Shamu for Sale: Anheuser-Busch, InBev, and the future of SeaWorld

Thanks,
    Floribbean :sohappy:
    Sorry to hear about her illness. Tell Lauren that I wish her a speedy recovery. Glad you liked the pics. I plan to do another series on the "Cristo de Redentor" soon. I will let you know when it is ready. Rest Well!
    Yeah, Still here. It is pretty nice even when it is for work. I have tons of pics to share. Here is another for Lindsey. This one is from the top of "Pão de Açúcar" (Sugar Loaf in English). It is a major tourist attraction that consists of two mountains & you have to ride a couple of cable cars to get to the top. That is Copacabana Beach just over Joseph's right shoulder.

A closer view of Copacabana Beach:

[IMG]

The top of Pão de Açúcar from the smaller of the two mountains:

[IMG]

Your chariot to the top. This one actually goes between the ground & the first (Smaller) mountain. You then have to transfer to a second car to take you to the summit of the second mountain.

[IMG]

Joseph playing a little Brazilian music on the "Trem de Corcovado" (The tram which climbs the side of Corcovado. Corcovado is the mountain which has the world famous Christ statue, "Cristo de Redentor" - Christ the Redeamer). Note that this mountain is in the center of a Tropical Rain Forest & this is the only place in the world that has a rainforest located in the middle of a city.

[IMG]

Here is Joseph in front of what you see when you get to the top. Note that this statue is 10 stories tall. :cool:

[IMG]

That's all for now. I'll have more later. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom