brkgnews
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jackie....I just loved your travellog. You and Jenn on the road can be a very dangerous thing!

Have a great week.
    Good Monday to you as well. I'm home with the kids on Monday, so it's always active. We're trying to decide what we're going to do for mommy on Mother's day. Alec thinks we should buy her a Transformers DVD.
    Why would Dana ever assume we were less than angels? I mean, aside from the church at Santa's Land being covered in caution tape and Lassie being present at the birth of Jesus... :lookaroun

Who was that random guy again at the birth? Buddy Christ?
    Some dancing girls (and boys) just for you...

When date is that?:ROFLOL:

Not really. My day after work is filled with picking up kids from school, a kettlebell class and laundry.

I am such the wild man!:rolleyes:
    :lol: Thank you Jackie! I hope it is a happy Monday. Happy Monday and happy week to you too! :)
    Hey there,
    you guys did a great job in pulling off the wild decade event! Let me know what I can do to help in the future. (even if it's just provide comic relief :p)
    It was great finally getting to talk to you tonight. Too bad I was probably very boring and b!tchy sounding. Being at work tends to do that to me. :lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom