joel_maxwell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heres some info for you to check out.. -- May 4th - the steeple chase 8k - Decatur al.
    www.steeplechase8k.org a nice little run though down town.. i thought you might be intrested .. registration on im athlete is only 20 .00 until 3/31
    let me know if you deciside to come up , bc im signed up for this race..
    joel_maxwell
    joel_maxwell
    Very nice. I was down there for a little while. You running tomorrow? Im off to bed.
    imagination30
    imagination30
    no, i wish i was .. if it wasnt for sunday i would hope you do good !.. Let me know if you make it up to huntsville and maybe we can meet up!...
    haha no joel lol, but it did feel like i was runing from birmingham , at some points during the race. ;) , i dont know if youve been to down town hunstville before , but on the course we had about 3 hills .. and i ran the whole thing .. , so my legs were shot!... , my dads like why didsnt you sprint on the home streach i was like bc i could get my legs going to sprint..
    joel_maxwell
    joel_maxwell
    LOL. Im usually done by the time the home stretch comes up and just want to cruise in. I thought it might have been the breast cancer run. I need to do the Rocket City Marathon. If I do, Ill let you know.
    hey joel are you doing the Mercades half and marthon , in feb . in birmingham? , a friend tolfd me about it day at church ... im looking at possibly doing if they do it!?
    joel_maxwell
    joel_maxwell
    Yes, Im sure I will. I have participated in that the last 3 years. It is a good run, not the best, but for a great cause in the KidOne transport. It is a friendly course for a full attempt and a fun half. Only thing bad is that it is a double loop for the full. That is kind of boring, but, at least you know where you are are on the course. Let me know if you do it.
    hey joel , you need to check in to comming up to decatur next year for the chickfila race... , if they do it next year. it was so much fun.
    You know how last year I came down to B'Ham for that meeting? Well, it's gonna be at Purdue this time. I think you ought to travel up here. :lookaroun
    Hey there,

Check out this neat YouTube video and be sure to comment as I'd love to hear your opinion on the future of the theme parks.

Shamu for Sale: Anheuser-Busch, InBev, and the future of SeaWorld

Thanks,
    Floribbean :sohappy:
    Thanks. I'm not so sure some unscrupulous site isn't trying to sell on-broadway tix (given the prices... $125-$636!) and acting as if the show's in Bham. :lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom