MattyFresh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to have to find some time to jazz my profile page up too & maybe post some photos from my last trip. The key word in that sentence is "time" :lol: There never is enough of it!
    :lol:

Actually, I'm quite happy that Shaq's gone. He's a fat goat. What the Lakers need is Bynum back and healthy. Then we'll see how much bad will come. :)
    Saw your post on Joe's (dukeblue) page (this is like, a month delay, but I just saw it)...I am most definitely NOT hiding the purple and gold. I'm proud to be a fan. Always will be. :p
    T minus 4 days! I can't believe wedding day is almost here! The weather here looks rainy....bummer, since my wedding is outside. How about there?
    Nope, not from Wilmington, but my husband's grandparents used to live over off of Oleander near the mall. They died a few years back, but we used to go a lot. I miss heading down there - there were just some thing I always liked to do when we were in town. I live in Winston-Salem and am from just outside the city. I've lived in Chapel Hill, High Point and W-S.
    Hi there. Thanks for the add. Hope you have a great Monday.

(I'm Jackie, by the way) :wave:
    ugh i know! the best part will be the honeymoon just to be together & done w/all this other stuff! i think the honeymoon gets us through the wedding stress =)
    Happy Memorial Weekend! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom