BrennaRN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay!
    I'm glad you're on the mend. I see that your trip ends shortly before mine begins.
    We're pretty excited, too. George (my husband) has a new Nikon D100 and he can't
    wait to take tons of pics.
    Have a wonderful time, Brenna. You have earned some fun!
    Good to see you back and I look forward to talking to you again soon!
    Since I live and Florida and have the annual pass I pretty much go to DisneyWorld all the time. I am going to DisneyWorld for a day tomorrow. Since Mgm has Star Wars weekends now I am going to go there. I have a lunch book at 50's Prime Time Cafe in Mgm.

Later I am going to walk over to the Epcot resorts for dinner. I have a dinner booked at Yachtsman Steakhouse and that is in the Yacht Club. I thought about maybe going to Epcot, but I don't think I am going to do that. I am taking my book bag with me and I don't feel like having it checked twiced. Also I am renting a locker and if I go to Epcot I need to go threw the whole locker exchange and all that lol. So I think I will just hang out in Mgm until it's time for me to walk over to Yachtsman Steakhouse.
    You're sweet, but I don't serve in the military. We have several folks on here who serve or who spouses serve, so i just thought i'd show my support. :D
    Hi BrennaRN,
    To answer your question "What software are you guys using", we are using Adobe Photoshop, this is a professional photo editing software.

One person in the theard also used Coreldraw, a powerful tool too, but less popular these day.

If you are interested to start doing some photo editing i would suggest maybe a more basic software then the 900$ Photoshop :p a software like Adobe Photoshop Element (ibasic version of Photoshop) for around 90$ or GIMP a very powerful photo editor (comming from linux, but works great in windows) that is free, but a little less user friendly then Element.

Have fun :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom