JerseySkiddie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm trying to watch the Yankees/Red Sox game, but the extra innings are killing me. Must sleep now! ttyl
    Naw - no driving for you - as long as you have JetBlue, you s/b fine. They did trash JB for the 9 hrs on the tarmac last Feb, but said that aside, JB is one of the better options for the flying public. I may resort to taking JB (by way of JFK) to MCO someday just to see what all the fuss is about (and because it would likely be cheap that flying direct on US Scareways).
    No Travel Channel? That's too bad. It was basicly about how customers are just numbers now and not people and that due to the cost of fuel, things are going to get worse, not better anytime soon. :fork:
    Did you watch the show about the airline industry? It was pretty doom and gloom.

Have a good Tuesday :wave:.
    That's good that you got to stay home and putter around your condo. There's always something to do around the house, right?

Baseball was good - we finished 3rd out of 8 teams. Harrison played well defensively (catcher), but still isn't hitting the ball. It's frustrating for us all, but especially for him.

Have a good [short] week!
    Yep - more baseball, but this is the last w/e for a month. Yeah - we get to do something else for a change! How about you - back to the shore?
    Hiya - Did you see the updated CP narrators list? Don't get excited - they still haven't annonced the celeb for the 13th. :brick:
    Happy Monday! I hope you had a great w/e. We got caught in a huge thunderstorm at the baseball field - it was scary.

Thanks for calling about CP today. I'll be looking forward to your update.
    Yikes! Not good at all. Of course, Air Tran has always been my airline of last resort. Keep your fingers crossed that US Airways comes to their senses.
    I finally replied to your long email with an even longer email. Good luck and thank you very much!
    Hey Jersey - I started a new social group called, Disney Confessions - Share your inner-most Disney-related secrets about what you have, or have not experienced. Check it out and post something interesting.
    I just found my MouseFest newsletter. The events continue thru Mon, Dec 15 - but we're going home the evening of the 14th - right? So we'd fly down Dec 10 (early am) and fly home Dec 14 (7 pmish). I don't mind missing a day of MF - I just want to be sure I've got the dates straight!
    OK - I'll sneak a peek at some menus and the MouseFest schedule and see if anything jumps out at me.

Sorry about your storms. I'm glad you're OK! It's been hot here and some rumbling, but no rain. It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow (30-40% chance). I hope it does, but I also hope it's not violent. We had a big storm come thru where we were camping in the NC mtn over the w/e. Really close lightening strikes and big BOOMs. Our dog was scared to death - kept barking and spinning in circles. At one point - she attacked the door hard enough to make it open. I had to put her on a leash inside the camper. Crazy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom