C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! How are you? I haven't talked to you in so long. We still have not booked yet but hopefully will soon!

Have a great week!!
    Hi! We are planning on going the week of our children's Fall break, which should be the first full week of Oct. so looking at the calender we should be there Oct 3rd-11th or 12th. Sometimes they will also give them that Monday off so we would use that as our return home day. I can't wait! This will be our children's 5th visit. My husband and I both went when we were children, me more than him, and he lived in Florida. (?) :)

I have three children, DD15, DD10 & DS7. I would LOVE to talk to you and plan our trips. It's so much fun planning with someone. I have a friend that will be going the same time and she and her family have never been so it will be fun to work with her. I know people think that I am crazy, but planning is just as much fun for me as going. Well, almost. lol.

What dates are you going? Do you know yet?

Carla
    Hi! I just read where you are going to Disney on Oct of 09. We are also planning a trip for then. I am getting so excited.

Happy planning! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom