RiversideBunny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that we are about to book at your favorite Resort. If you have any information on like the best building and whatnot, please let me know. I am getting so excited!!
    Thanks. At first glance of pics, I really like the homey look of Alligator Bayou. It looks like an apartment complex I lived in in Houston. But I really appreciate everyone's opinion.
    Hey, RiversideBunny. I grew up in Montgomery County, lived in Walden and graduated from Montgomery High. Where are you?

We are staying at Riverside in January and SO looking forward to it.

Do you have a preference between Alligator Bayou and Magnolia Bend?
    Thats cute. We have stayed at Music & Sports and also at Caribbean Beach. I will never stay at CB again, or sports for that matter. I really think that we will enjoy POR. It looks so relaxing and pretty. I have read a lot about it so this is why we are going to give it a try. Plus, we have five of us and I think it's the only mod that we can have five stay in one room at. So unless I win the lottery, we will be there too. :lol: If I win, we will be at the Poly!
    I thought your name on here was because you liked POR. We are staying there for the first time on our next trip, unless something changes. :) I can't wait!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom