imamouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heya... i hope im doing this right since this is my first whirl. nope staying home this weekend to try and get stuff done at the condo, see ______ and the city, go see my nieces who i havent seen in a rediculously long time, and visit with some of the ol' college crowd. should be busy but good... good luck with the traveling and go harrison's baseball team!
    Oh! Forgot to mention about Dollywood... Yes, I've been... but it has been a loooooooong time. I probably was 10 years old or so. I still remember a fair amount about it, though. It has a very nice mix of rides, shows, and "old timey" stuff (mountain-type / country living stuff -- blacksmith shop, wagonmaker shop, etc).
    Wow! That's awesome! I'd love to be able to do that flex time or telecommute option.

Have a great Friday and a wonderous weekend.
    Just another day at the grind. The good news is that I've pulled the trigger on a company perk and now work from home 100% of the time. Now I'm wondering why I recently purchased a Camry Hybrid? I hope your Thursday treats you well.
    Happy Tuesday! MichWolv was asking me about a music loop I had that he had been unable to get on Mousebits (it's on there, he was just having download issues).
    This is true... Planning continues at a fever pitch. :lol: Hope you have a great remainder of your holiday weeekend.
    And happy Friday to you, as well. I've got to work on Monday, but at least I get to wake up a little bit later than normal (if you call getting up at 4:30 AM normal!)
    Curses! Beaten at my own game! :lol:

Happy anniversary! Hope you and your sweet babboo have a wonderful day today. :)
    Thanks for the thump. I've had a very hectic day, so your greeting is like a ray of sunshine. I hope your day is going well.
    Haha. No worries. I have a dead period in my morning gig that gives me just enough time to roll through my buddy list.

Have a great day! :wave:
    One of these days I'm going to ping you first (but that would mean getting to work before 9 AM :lookaroun ).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom