ChuckElias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heading back to Florida in 3 weeks. Not sure I'm going to make it into any parks, tho. I really wish they'd bring back the annual passes :(
    Three years ago today, I received cruise documents for our DCL back-to-back on the Dream. That was the last cruise of any kind that I was on. Sigh.
    Universal's 2-day 2-park ticket is currently about $310. The 4-day 2-park ticket is $289. Yeah, I'll take 4 days please.
    April cruises have been removed from the DCL website. Pretty sure that means we're not sailing on April 8. :arghh::bawling::arghh::bawling::arghh::bawling:
    Not excited about heading back to Florida with no more mask mandate and full capacity in restaurants. But glad the parks are maintaining their mask and capacity policies.
    ChuckElias
    ChuckElias
    That's interesting @deeevo . I thought the original re-opening of the state included a mask rule. So what makes the "Level 3" (or whatever the designation is) mask-free? Every report I've read includes "no masks" as part of this final phase.
    deeevo
    deeevo
    Here’s what changes under the Phase 3 order. I still have to wear a mask when I go in stores.

Jennuh13
    Jennuh13
    @deeevo thanks for providing this info! My parents just moved to FL (sold their house pre pandemic and we’re trying to avoid moving but eventually just had to since it wasn’t ending) and we’re super confused on what the rules were esp since he had just announced phase 3. Thanks again!
    Headed back to Orlando on November 16. Anyone gonna be around and want to connect over a Ghirardelli milk shake at Disney Springs? :)
    Just back from Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Surprised by how good I felt about being there and about the safety and distancing protocols.
    Decided to head to Orlando Aug 19, unless virus numbers are still out of control. Fingers crossed.
    Irrationally excited about the 4-night sailing that we rebooked for April 2021. Way too far away to be this excited, and who knows if it will actually sail. (Really worried about that "second wave" during the winter.) But I'm SO ready to dip my toes in Serenity Bay!
    My wonderful wife made me a Food and Wine Festival meal last night: Kefta from the Morocco kiosk! Mmmmm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom