HiJe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm at a 15 minute mile (due in part to previous broken ankles) and this Rival Run 10k will be my 4th 10k at WDW. I ran the 5k and 10k last month during marathon weekend. I'm always in the last corral and have managed to finish. You running a 12 minute mile will be absolutely fine!
    Gucci65
    Gucci65
    Have you looked at the course yet? We start in the MK parking lot & run out onto World Drive. Around Mile 3 you run onto the loop onramp that will take you to HS & you run into the back entrance facing ToT, then run across the top of the Fantasmic theatre to the entrance of Beauty & the Beast, down Sunset & through the entrance to the park.
    Reactions: HiJe
    Gucci65
    Gucci65
    Run towards Boardwalk, run on the boardwalk to the back entrance at Epcot near France, run from World Showcase towards Spaceship Earth and then out into the parking lot and you are done :0!!!
    Reactions: HiJe
    HiJe
    HiJe
    Saw the course map from last year and looks like it is the same as you described. Only part I couldn't figure out was where you go after the International Gateway into Epcot and Canada. Doesn't look like any roads or trails match on Google maps with what the course map says. Getting excited though. Just had a major hip injury that has kept me from running for 2 weeks, but it feels almost 100% as of this morning!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom