marni1971
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just want to tell you that I love watching your videos on YouTube! My favorite part is when you talk about the attractions that never were realized o made! Ever thought about making a video about unrealized attractions that got pretty far off the drawing board?
    Hello there! I love your videos. Without you I would have no idea that wonders of life existed! Anyways, I was wondering if you were going to do a tribute to maelstrom now that frozen is open. Also thanks for your wonderful videos!
    I have been a lurker for a very long time around here, and I had no clue that you were the Martin of Martin's Videos until I visited your profile just now. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed your work. I feel like most of what I remember about Disney attractions from the 80s and 90s are flashes reinforced by your wonderful documentation. Thank you again.
    I loved your tribute video to Epcot and Communicore called "Spaceship Earth 86 and Communicore". I have a question about the last song heard in the video. It starts at mark 58:09 do you know where you got that song from and whats it called?
    marni1971
    marni1971
    That is part of the full version of We've Just Begun to Dream, the original "theme song" of EPCOT Center. It's a rare recording that includes the two verses as opposed to just the chorus as usually heard at the original rope drop and the like. I'm pretty sure
    I uploaded the whole song to Mousebits.
    Hi Martin! Just finished watching your tributes to 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Timekeeper, and the Carousel of Progress. As always, amazing job! One question: would you ever consider doing an ultimate tribute for the WEDway PeopleMover/Tomorrowland Transit Authority? Thanks for everything!
    Reactions: marni1971
    marni1971
    marni1971
    Thank you very much :) you'll never guess what I was doing some test edits for just yesterday afternoon?!
    As a fan of EPCOT and Horizions, and well WDW in general, I want to thank you for all your pictures, videos, posts and all-around great information you have contributed to this community and on your website!! I appreciate your passion and thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us :)
    Martin, are you and Michelle already over for your holiday ? I seem to remember you saying you might be over early this year. Sorry I'll miss bumping into you. Have a great time. Steve
    My family and I just watched the 20K Leagues Tribute. Your attention to detail was impeccable; a true masterpiece and a labor of dedicated love. The behind-the-scenes footage included in the video it was the best part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom