Doc Disney
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Megan. I started re-reading your PHM TR to get an idea of crowd levels etc. before my sister and I go down. I noticed that your Magicbands had little princess crowns on them. Did you put those on or did we miss something when we customized our Magicbands? We still have a few days before our customization is final so I thought I'd ask.
    Hope you are having a magical time! I am anxiously awaiting your trip report. I am counting on TRs to get me through to February!!
    Reactions: Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    Thanks! I'm so sad to be home :( I will get working on my TR soon jut trying to sort through all my pics and videos/get ready for Thanksgiving!
    I've basically lost my mind at work....time for the Food and Wine Festival in less than two weeks!
    What up REX??? Longtime no chat- ready for Disneyland?
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    haha I don't think I have enough pull to get a McCoy autograph...this year feels like its going to be a good year for us though!
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    And nice! I'm thinking about going on a solo trip down 11/14 ish till before Thanksgiving to see the F and W. have you been before? Jamaica was amazing !!! But no Disney :) How was cooperstown?
    CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    Are you kidding? I'm sure the Bills know who you are- you have to be their biggest fan at this point. McCoy was a huge pickup - I think its a good year for you guys..
    Whoa, not excited about Shady McCoy? Cassell > Manuel, you will like him. Stevie headed out West is crazy, but oh well. Awesome report!!
    Rex Ryan, McCoy and Cassell! You excited or what?? Great trip report btw!
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    Eh Cassell not sure about definitely excited about Rex Ryan. I'm actually just in a state of depression over Kiko leaving and the thought of Stevie going to an AFC east team so I'm boycotting the Bills...jk I just renewed my seasons haha. Thanks for reading along!
    Hey!! You ready for the big trip? Looking forward to the recap!
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    Pretty much ready still some last minute things to do :) Can't wait!!
    CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    I bet - its below zero here. Has to be colder up your way. I am so jealous!
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    below zero here too will def be nice to be in warm weather!
    Hey there! Been AWOL, but finally back on.. How goes it all? Ready for Rex? :)
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    I hate to admit it but you're right deflated balls or not that was a one sided game for sure..Pats deserved to win..ugh hah
    CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    Did you guys get the Blizzard as well? What are you thinking on the Pats/Seahawks Super Bowl??
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    If by blizzard you mean the 2 feet of snow then yes..but we could handle it so we weren't on the news :) I'm thinking Patriots...as much as it kills me to say it
    Hows it going up there???
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    not too bad…all the snow is mostly gone which is good :) Now we are back to our usual amount of snow which is manageable
    Tough Loss this week - still keeping the faith? :)
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    I'm bummed that the Patriots got good again haha lucky for you though
    CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    LOL! That was thumping Peyton got!. I was wondering if you had picked up your Kyle Orton jersey yet- boo! Hows the training going?
    Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    haha I will never wear an Orton jersey…sticking with my Kiko Alonso jersey! training is going ok…working 80 hr weeks and trying to fit in some running we shall see how long I can sustain it haha Hows the TR coming ??? get to work on it yet?
    balancing training for a half marathon and residency life….not easy...but Disney comes with it so thats my motivation!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom