ginadee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Booked on the Disney Dream Cruise, sept 28. Palo reservations made, check in COMPLETE!!
    Hi there! My husband and I LOVE your recent photo in the photo contest thread of the fruit and chocolate covered waffle. Where did you get this? Sleepy Hollow? He must have one when we go next! Thanks.
    ginadee
    ginadee
    Yes, I actually learned about it on this forum too. Its a nutella waffel with fruit at sleepy hollow. We got there at opening. Noone was around and we got to sit in peace and quiet and it was so good. Big enough for 2.
    DisneyPrincess5
    DisneyPrincess5
    Great thanks so much!
    Yaay..more stuff to look at. Switched around a few dining plans, got magic bands, got to look up fastpasses. Been fun. Getting closer now.
    Now added Raglan Road. All plans are finally finished. Kinda sad. I still have about 4 months with nothing else to look up.
    Woohoo,got a pin in the mail for free dining.Had to switch to POP tho. Thats ok, Ive never stayed there so just as excited about that too.
    Finally! Just booked my room at the Art Of Animation! Let the planning begin. I have a long time to do it. Nov 30.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom