ChuckElias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You might want to look at the DIS boards Creative designs area for shirt ideas. They have some really nice art that can be personalized. We used them and made our own shirts a few years ago. Bought the shirts at Michaels for $5, Iron on paper for $10 5 sheets. Came out really nice. See link.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105
    bow0303
    bow0303
    They dont produce the shirts.They create the designs and sometimes will personalize them, you just have to ask and give them names, etc. They do not charge. We got some shirts and some iron on paper at local art/craft store and made. Not very hard to do at all.
    ChuckElias
    ChuckElias
    One of the designers responded to my post on the forum and I told her what I was looking for. So hopefully, she'll be able to put the images together for me. Thanks so much for the link!
    bow0303
    bow0303
    Good luck, they have some really good designs. It was my pleasure.
    Hope the root canal was problem free!
    ChuckElias
    ChuckElias
    Thanks. It was actually not all that painful. . . except for the bill!
    RobnRachal
    RobnRachal
    I can only imagine. Hubby had a crown done and even at 50% (not covered by insurance) I almost fell over! Glad you're passed it and can focus on cruising again :)
    hi Chuck, I saw your post about your Dad and want to wish you my condolences. That is a very nice three generation photo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom