Pixie VaVoom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Purchased a new home in Augusta GA and will be relocating once renovations are done. Researched and two places for classes for MED in Augusta. Love your articles in Zaghareet! Love sewing too. Feel free to email me @ morrisalfplt@yahoo.com
    So I guess we are subject to short messages: Have also attended numerous workshops around the east coast over the years. Lucky enough to go to Rakkasah East twice. Small business owner with husband = little dance time. Must change this.
    Hi Randee,
    I had received your earlier message and e mailed you back. I wonder if it didn't go through because I did it directly from my e mail. My proper name is Amy. I currently live in western NY out in the middle of nowhere so the bulk of my ME dance training has been from video/dvds.
    Hi Pixie VaVoom, I saw your photo and had to ask, do you happen to participate in ATS Bellydance by any chance. I noted your choker and Just had to ask.
    Pixie VaVoom
    Pixie VaVoom
    I am currently on a medical hiatus for about the past 9 month But you do what you must. I have studied ATS, but I mostly do Cabaret and Comedic Burlesque...which in my opinion means 'family friendly' - at 250 lbs - I don't take off much...you could watch it with your granny and not feel awkward.
    Pixie VaVoom
    Pixie VaVoom
    My stage name is "Bubbles VaVoom" ( I was named by 'Princess Farhana' if you know her - Pleasant Gehman of Hollywood. She is a bud of mine) Don't you just LOVE the costuming. I think we bellygirls should all converge on Morocco Pavilion at Epcot and flashmob dance. I have never seen 'Mo Rockin', but I hope to now.
    Pixie VaVoom
    Pixie VaVoom
    If you get Zaghareet Bellydance Magazine - or can get your hands on some old issues, I wrote for about 5 years as their Costume Queen,(an advice column) but I have run out of juice and don't write right now. happy shimmies. email me again!! - Randee Ryder-Ahrens
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom