wdwmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• For some reason since yesterday (after signatures were re-set) I cannot post any messages, nor amend my signature. There were no boxes showing for me to to this. Is there any reason for this.
    Steve, would it be possible to remove the numbers from my name? Thanks.
    wdwmagic
    wdwmagic
    There is already a user 'Mike'
    Mike730
    Mike730
    Rats. I thought I looked it up. thanks anyway
    It just occurred to me that when I signed up (almost 4 years ago...) I had a typo in my user name. Can you please change it to "tmstephe"? Since I haven't noticed it in all this time, I guess the mind only sees what it expects. Thanks!
    Hi Steve, is it possible to change my screen name or usename to pluto13 and people still recognize me and keep my well known status
    Hi. I didn't know if there was a thread where I could say this, so sorry if I'm cluttering up your shouts, but... oh my god, thank you SO much for making liking posts so easy to do now.
    Hi Steve,
    Could you delete the thread I made about the skinny Cinderella. Someone just highlighted something really touching to me in regards to the possibility of her seeing it and I obviously did not think it through. I hope you can help! Thanks!
    Hello...i was wondering if you would be willing and able to change my user i.d.?? I ve been on for a few years and used my actual name for some dumb reason and wanted to change it to Todd L ...?? Thanks for your time.
    when you get around to updating the info page for the Country Bear Jamboree to rwflect the 2012 changes, there is some info RE: the Vacation Hodeown that could use some tweeking as well. Whil;e California switched to the Vacation Hoedown in February '86 Florida didn't make the switch until May of '86
    Hello: I was just trying to post a pre-trip report and it states that I dont have sufficient privlages...am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
    Hi Steve,
    Could you please delete the profile "Kevin Hinman" and all threads as I was having a Dumb Moment and signed up with my own name ... I know... stupid is as stupid does! I didn't see a "delete thread" option anywhere. I did however find a post in the help forum with a link to here for making a delete request.

Thank you... sry for the trouble...

I've reposted under my new profile already
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom